a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
OK - I'm lost. I'm trying to find the push dagger in the city center location. I know I will find it on the window frame in one of the rooms - but I can't get into any rooms. The only door I see says "looks really dangerous - maybe some other time" and I can't enter. Any help?
You have to finish other girls quest first before the location will show once you go looking for more food.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-man-standing-v0-9-0-1-endlesstaboo.8879/page-152#post-2901364

Reactions: anytime

thomthehound

Jan 28, 2018
I am continually shocked how much hate this game gets for killing off one of it's characters... in a post-apocalyptic setting, no less. I'm guessing the F95 Zone crew are of the unanimous opinion that FFVII was literally the worst game ever and needs to die in a fire.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
you have sex with delilah only once? View attachment 519859
No you can do it many times until the group of girls show up and then only 1 more time at the collage.

I should say until she tells you she is pregnant then the group of girls show up then you get 1 more time at the collage.
(That was the way it was for me.)

Reactions: EndlessTaboo

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Sorry, but radical feminists arent exactly known for their logic and reasoning skills.
I actually dont see a problem here whatsoever. If anything, they are represented accurately and consistently.

As for your complaint, well, according to what you said earlier, that dramatic killing of that character is something that AL is well-known for, so technically someone doesnt need to play the game to know about it.
I respectfully disagree on the "stealing the plot device part", and I cant accept your assumption until its warranted to do so (need more evidence).
ET said he never played AL but he knows about DPC. He did not say that he did not steal the idea from AL but he does admit that he has gotten some of his ideas from games. He has commented on my posts, I would have thought that when replying to my posts he would have said that the idea did not come from AL if it had not. I will apologize for the third time if he did not take the idea from DPC.

ET did not just dramatically kill a character, he set up a situation where MC was asked to choose which LI was to live and which to die. You have changed you argument from it's okay to use the ideas of other developers because no one owns any ideas to ET did not do it. It's pointless to discuss this any further. I believe that ethically ET made the wrong choice stealing this plot device from DPC. You believe no one owns any of these ideas and they are all up for grabs. No amount of words are going to change either opinion.

The comment about radical feminists is rather sexist. The reason they are radical feminists in this story is because they believe that men have caused all the evil in the world and so they want to rid the world of men. The only reason for them to kill a woman is if she were trying to prevent them from achieving their goal. Delilah was the least capable person in the game of standing in their way. "Bitches be crazy" is not really a defense for their actions.

You obviously really like this game. I'm glad that you do. Make sure to support ET on his Patreon page. I'm done discussing this you because we just saying that exact same thing over and over.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
ET said he never played AL but he knows about DPC. He did not say that he did not steal the idea from AL but he does admit that he has gotten some of his ideas from games. He has commented on my posts, I would have thought that when replying to my posts he would have said that the idea did not come from AL if it had not. I will apologize for the third time if he did not take the idea from DPC.

ET did not just dramatically kill a character, he set up a situation where MC was asked to choose which LI was to live and which to die. You have changed you argument from it's okay to use the ideas of other developers because no one owns any ideas to ET did not do it. It's pointless to discuss this any further. I believe that ethically ET made the wrong choice stealing this plot device from DPC. You believe no one owns any of these ideas and they are all up for grabs. No amount of words are going to change either opinion.

The comment about radical feminists is rather sexist. The reason they are radical feminists in this story is because they believe that men have caused all the evil in the world and so they want to rid the world of men. The only reason for them to kill a woman is if she were trying to prevent them from achieving their goal. Delilah was the least capable person in the game of standing in their way. "Bitches be crazy" is not really a defense for their actions.

You obviously really like this game. I'm glad that you do. Make sure to support ET on his Patreon page. I'm done discussing this you because we just saying that exact same thing over and over.
You know there were scenes like that in Movies aswell?... Tron Uprising and one of the Batman movies had a scene where the "Hero" had to choose which of his friends/Lovers he had to save and the other one would be blown away by a bomb.
Some of these should have been earlier than the scene in DPC, so acording to your logic this is a stolen Plot device by DPC before ET.

Charon is preaching against mens greet yet is practicising the same greet in order to become the ruler of the world.
She represents all the corruption, violence and greet she preaches against in this new world.
It's not because she is female... it's because she is corrupted.

Reactions: hrhr

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
You know there were scenes like that in Movies aswell?... Tron Uprising and one of the Batman movies had a scene where the "Hero" had to choose which of his friends/Lovers he had to save and the other one would be blown away by a bomb.
Some of these should have been earlier than the scene in DPC, so acording to your logic this is a stolen Plot device by DPC before ET.

Charon is preaching against mens greet yet is practicising the same greet in order to become the ruler of the world.
She represents all the corruption, violence and greet she preaches against in this new world.
It's not because she is female... it's because she is corrupted.
Sorry, but as I said in my last post I'm done having this conversation. I'm bored with it and I am sure that everyone else is as well. If you would like just reread all the other posts and pretend I was replying to you.

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Okay. Forgive my ignorance, but how do you play this Christmas Special? I'm clicking on the Unnamed girl that you need to name but no actions are happening...

Edit: So there is LITERALLY no point to the Christmas Special. FU

Last edited:

coldblade1

Feb 16, 2018
Okay. Forgive my ignorance, but how do you play this Christmas Special? I'm clicking on the Unnamed girl that you need to name but no actions are happening...

would love to know this aswell.. unless that was it? lol

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

would love to know this aswell.. unless that was it? lol
Just click in the open like you did for the main game and start typing in the name.

ryankenn

Aug 14, 2018
How do you get the socks out of the cupboard. When I click it the doors open, then immediately close and an overlay of my inventory pops up (without me gaining the socks). I had no issue getting the Flashlight in that room. Is there a prompt I have to wait for before looking there?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do you get the socks out of the cupboard. When I click it the doors open, then immediately close and an overlay of my inventory pops up (without me gaining the socks). I had no issue getting the Flashlight in that room. Is there a prompt I have to wait for before looking there?
Somehow your mouse is double clicking on you, there are 3 different ones, 2 draws 1 one each side and 1 cupboard in the middle.

ryankenn

Aug 14, 2018
I have opened the drawers but only the cupboard seems to do this. I will try using the touchscreen instead of the pad and see if that helps.

ryankenn

Aug 14, 2018
Bummer it still doesn't work. Are there any other obstacles that interact the same way so I can try it. I know my machine is not double clicking, I disabled it on my touchpad and it still does the same thing.

Lolzi

Dec 16, 2018
I think I've play enough of this to make it extremely recommendable.

There are notably a couple of bugs that I've found (see Elizabeth storyline, I think I answered a question wrong and so it won't let me progress to the library, ho hum...and a particular critter that needs killing in the overpass repeatedly, just doesn't stay dead).

The UI design is somewhat crude, but it's functional and once you get used to it, becomes not an issue. The story and characters are pretty well considered. The animation is well above the standard that is normal even for the higher ranking games. The progression is fluid, though it's sometimes hard to tell what to do next (finding the library key was annoying). Nothing has stood out that would annoy the living daylights out of me and I haven't found any content that I would prefer to avoid.

Autosave would be nice but honestly, this one ranks just about as high as Sisterly Lust if not higher. It meets all the criteria thus far for an A- grade out of me, it's pretty outstanding. Not yet prepared for a standing ovation but this game is well on its way to achieving that.

One of the things I thought was handled particularly well was to allow the player to handle the relationships themselves, a work around for Patreon. Though it may be better off integrated into the story a little more.

"Who...who are you again? Oh that's right you're my... <<get user input>>" sort of thing. At the moment it's a touch jarring but I understand the reason for it.

Please note I'm giving a little leeway as it's v0.9.0.1 so not complete and bugs are to be expected. There's a particular game that that I unfortunately couldn't give such a grade to as the bugs were basically game breaking, but the bugs in this game don't appear to be game breaking, just some content is unavailable and I can live with that.

---

Edit,

Seeing earlier comments, there is very little grind in this game, not sure there is a need for cheats. What would be nice is some 'survival development'. There are only so many large jars of chocolate in a city after all. So gardening, making things work better. Doesn't need to be much, just a tomato plant in the window that sprouts tomatoes every so often that kind of thing. The survival element is a big part of this game for me, probably stroking the more primal instincts as well as the sexual nature.

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
Ok here's the thing: I do not speak for ET. I explained to you why I cant agree with your assertions.
No point in repeating myself.

ET did not just dramatically kill a character, he set up a situation where MC was asked to choose which LI was to live and which to die.
You're just repeating yourself here, and this is going nowhere.
Honestly, I've started losing interest, and you seem to be obsessing more and more about this.

You have changed you argument from it's okay to use the ideas of other developers because no one owns any ideas to ET did not do it.
No I never changed my argument, and I ask you to not misrepresent my position again.
I dont take kindly to strawmans and other misleading/dishonest tactics.

If you dont understand what this --> "according to what you said earlier, that dramatic killing of that character is something that AL is well-known for, so technically someone doesnt need to play the game to know about it.
I respectfully disagree on the "stealing the plot device part", and I cant accept your assumption until its warranted to do so (need more evidence). "
meant, its not my problem.
But for your sake, I will explain it, and that is the final thing I'll say about this:
Its possible to know about this dramatic scene without playing the game, at least according to what you said about AL. You said the game is well-known for that.
I dont agree with your position and assertions that ET stole anything, because:
A) I wouldnt consider that stealing, and
B) Even if I did, I'd need evidence to believe he did so.

Not believing you, doesnt mean I believe the opposite, i.e. "he didnt do nuffin!"

You believe no one owns any of these ideas and they are all up for grabs.
Sure, you can sum it up like that. I'm fine with that.

The comment about radical feminists is rather sexist.
Oh, my comment is sexist, huh? Oh poor me, I'm such a sexist evil man, because I dared criticise feminists/ism.
K....

Since I never said "bitches be crazy", and in no way was I dissing all women, you're just being dishonest as fuck at this point.

But you're right about 1 thing: We are done here.
Not just because you keep repeating yourself and asserting your opinions and morals as facts, but also because you are strawmanning me along the way and even dare go down the blatantly dishonest SJW route of "You're just sexist!".

Yes, please tell me all about my supposed sexism and misogyny! People tend to take it kindly when you assume that they're sexist when they know they're not.

We're done here. Go away and dont quote me again. You'll be wasting your time because you've lost all attention from me from this point forth.

Perguru24

Nov 24, 2017
Christmas edition .,how do I get it going , I can't get past the first scene with the christmas tree , and the girl coruching under the "mistletoe" ?

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes