StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I did after the conversation with Zora but it only shows Zora's, Lucy and Jade's rooms in red, cant even click on those, looking at the hint guide for kaylie but it tells me to find Maya, and I cant find her, is the game glitched or did I miss something?
I have the same issue here.

Feb 18, 2019
I have the same issue here.
I did it when at Kaylies quest says wheres maya. So just reach that part of the story. At least that was for me.
And i also hope this game will have much more updates. The story is good, characters are interesting. Its a shame this was a short update. But at least an update so no complains from me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: FelFF

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I did it when at Kaylies quest says wheres maya. So just reach that part of the story. At least that was for me.
And i also hope this game will have much more updates. The story is good, characters are interesting.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But where???? I have the same where is maya open, but nothing, don't know where to go. Talked to her already, have the apartment location etc, but nothing else. The elevator has just red options, nothing else. Out of clues.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
But where???? I have the same where is maya open, but nothing, don't know where to go. Talked to her already, have the apartment location etc, but nothing else. The elevator has just red options, nothing else. Out of clues.
the elevator at the club...click the buttons and lucy will appear. try first thing in the morning. It could be rng but morning was when it triggered for me.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Definately didn't see that coming with Maya :p. I don't particularly like that kind stuff but it is what it is and I won't let it kill the game for me. Just like Delilah....can't wait for v11

Reactions: walls77

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
Still no luck, can't trigger the Lucy elevator event.
for me,the day after talking to Zora and the others,i went home slept til next day,back to club,click on elevator,Lucy comes down in the elevator and takes u to Maya..now i'm stuck at the next step,which is to talk to Maya again

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Then maybe the issue is, that I have done the part U are missing. Find Maya before Zora s office one day that is totally rng. Maybe I have to do first the elevator scene then anything else, thanks!

It worked, I slept after Zora and next day club, the elevator and it tirggered, good to know.

Last edited:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
for me,the day after talking to Zora and the others,i went home slept til next day,back to club,click on elevator,Lucy comes down in the elevator and takes u to Maya..now i'm stuck at the next step,which is to talk to Maya again
that is the end of the update...assuming you talked to her outside zorra's office.

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
can someone tell me where i can find roomate? at the end of event when delilah dies i sleep speek with keyle and find maya...so what s now? please help meo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
and i try to have sex with keyle but the game says that i need higher level...i have level 8

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes