StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I found er outside the office before I did the elevator scene...seems a bit off in that order since the conversation with her outside the office indicates that the mc knows what she was doing while poor delilah was being killed.
Apparently, it is a bug. You cannot trigger the elevator scene, after having unlocked Maya's aparment, which is logical. When MC talks to Maya in the lobby, it seems he is not looking for her anymore, which makes my assupmtion right. You have to trigger the elevator scene BEFORE meeting Maya clothed. Else it wont trigger, no matter what you do. Oh, and it can be only tirggered after sleeping after talking to Zora, but before meeting Maya clothed. If you meet her before the elevator scene, then the futa part won't trigger. Quite a big bug.

Race655

Dec 5, 2016
umm, how do i even get past the first screen on the christmas game? one with the tree and gifts and that

yueziyue

May 12, 2018
Boo!

This game is amazing. You being unsatisfied by recent updates doesn't mean it should be abandoned. There's very few F/D games out there as is. Let alone good ones. And even less so for good ones with attractive models.

If dev doesn't finish this game, I'll haunt him in his dreams.
my mistake.
I don't mean the DEV should abandon the game
I mean myself should giveup the game.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
ok heres a walkthrough,hopefully i dont forget anything..

after you get home,sleep till next day,interact with Kaylie in the morning,go to the club,talk to Zora and the girls in the hall area,sleep till next morning,go back to club(outside zoras office) Maya is there,sleep till next morning,go back to club and click on the elevator(see Mayas surprise)
Can share a save before that, please ?

derof

Jul 29, 2017
Can you have dinner with the girls ? and how ? It's in the objectives .

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have been fighting with my self over what happen at the end of last version and still can not bring my self to go on with this VN.
Killing off the only one you can have sex with the most and being able to get her pregnant is just wrong and is why I can not bring my self to go on.

It was fun until that end so all you that still play this have fun and so long.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: acewinz and Alfius

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
I have been fighting with my self over what happen at the end of last version and still can not bring my self to go on with this VN.
Killing off the only one you can have sex with the most and being able to get her pregnant is just wrong and is why I can not bring my self to go on.

It was fun until that end so all you that still play this have fun and so long.
Wait what?
It just started to get really interesting! I wasn't a huge fan of Delilah in the first place and was (sorry to say this) not exactly unhappy to see her go. Killing off a pregnant woman is indeed brutal, but an entire zombie-apocalypse happened. This wasn't a story about rainbows, kittens and unicorns to begin with.
But this is something that does make stories like these interesting. The stakes and risks are high here. This is not a happy story with a ton of sex to happen, but a gritting story with more character in it than half the games on this site.

• Angry
Reactions: Ptah and acewinz
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes