MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Gotta say... after seeing Maya like that, i do hope this doesn't turn into a ntr/cuck fest.
I wouldn't mind double-teaming a few girls with her though :)

• Angry
Reactions: acewinz

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
OK, its been awhile since i have played this... i have 23 cards... and i have found the Prego Delilah. I have been reading and something bad happens to her, from what i understand. SO is there not a real walkthru like after Official_Lust_Man_Standing_Guide_v08 ?? Cause it sounds like some crap hits the fan :unsure: And if I meet a girl at the wrong time a BUG pops up. (with another girl) Guess this game will be put on hold till then, unless that updated walk-thru comes out.

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
is this update just about maya scene in the club because if its only this its really toooo short :cautious::cautious:

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
with kayley in bed you only have 1 option just kiss otherwise:
LOCKED HIGHER RELATIONSHIP LEVEL REQUIRED
i am level 8 what is the maximum relationship level with kayley?

Iamystic

May 21, 2018
Going to try this game one more time, always get blocked out somewhere in it even following the walkthrough

Cottoncloud

Apr 27, 2018
So far I feel as if there is a lot of missing content in here - at the same time whatever elements that are present, usually have good quality compared to most games I interacted so far, characters are seemingly interesting but since content feels limited only thing I can say is that I wish to see it once it is in further stage of development.

Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
I cannot for the life of me find where Maya is. I feel like I searched everywhere. Help me!

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
ok heres a walkthrough,hopefully i dont forget anything..

after you get home,sleep till next day,interact with Kaylie in the morning,go to the club,talk to Zora and the girls in the hall area,sleep till next morning,go back to club(outside zoras office) Maya is there,sleep till next morning,go back to club and click on the elevator(see Mayas surprise)
If you talk first with Maya outside Zoras office, you will not be able to trigger the elevator scene...I wasn't able. I had to go back, do Zoras scene, sleep, then elevator worked and only after that tlaked with Maya outisde the office. Else it does not work. Have you found all costumes, all cards?

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
So where is the other card beside the one next to the club elevator? I have found 3 outfits; one in the auditorium under the desk, one at place we firs tmeet Maya and one at the knife prcatice grounds. I know there are 4, but cannot find the 4th one.

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
I cannot for the life of me find where Maya is. I feel like I searched everywhere. Help me!
Look up the last few sites in this forum. Ther emight be a bug with it, I have posted a lot.
Maya may not be around the first time you show up.
First talk to Zora in elevator-hallway area and finish that part.
After that go back home.. sleep.. come back to the club and enter the elevator (just click on elevator button).
One of the girls (eyepatch girl, forgot the name) will show up.
If this does not happen the day after you talk to Zora, just come back the next day untill you get that scene.

If after 3 days you still don't get this scene, something might indeed be wrong, but i got it after waiting for 1 day without issues.
Same deal with talking to Maya outside Zora's office after the event above. Just come back the next day or the day after that. It should trigger then

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Anyone know how to initiate poker? I found the cards early and have skipped many nights?

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
If you talk first with Maya outside Zoras office, you will not be able to trigger the elevator scene...I wasn't able. I had to go back, do Zoras scene, sleep, then elevator worked and only after that tlaked with Maya outisde the office. Else it does not work. Have you found all costumes, all cards?
it does still work if u go back next morning,,i tried it out ,,it works in either order..no,,i didnt bother with the cards..

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
it does still work if u go back next morning,,i tried it out ,,it works in either order..no,,i didnt bother with the cards..
But that is the catch. I didn't do it the next day. If you miss that you can try it like 50 times and no trigger. So not the order counts, but the proximity somehow. Which is stupid, because it is clearly first elevator then outisde office, since MC knows by then what Maya did before...

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Okay so Whatever u guys like to do...Apart from giving spoiler do whatever u people want.This is a story based adult game and I prefer it that way............... needless to say we can do without the spoilers.And if u still plan on doing so plz mark the appropriate tag "SPOILER" to them. Help with hints but not spoilers!!

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
I like this game but there seems to be a lot of bug/continuity error...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes