Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
finally found everything..this update got me thinking that the MC is gonna be a cuck/part of Maya's Harem..Kaylie basically says your dick is small compared to Maya(it is) ,Maya straight chumps him calling him a pussy and you basically have to agree with her with the given choices...

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
finally found everything..this update got me thinking that the MC is gonna be a cuck/part of Maya's Harem..Kaylie basically says your dick is small compared to Maya(it is) ,Maya straight chumps him calling him a pussy and you basically have to agree with her with the given choices...
have you find roomate? she is not in the kitchen so....where can i find her?

MaK1N

Aug 14, 2019
last time i got stuck here and end of the game
is this update V 0.10 continue from here
or what ?

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
i find some outfit one is nex to the entrace door ( you have to turn left as soon as enter ) where crazy woman capture us in v0.9.....and another in under desk at university

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
The "Where is Maya" quest for Kaylie's path is either glitched or Maya is somewhere VERY very hidden.

Btw, Maya's questline for this version is over, I did all I could with her.

hrhr

May 13, 2019
Haven't played the latest update yet but I sure hope it doesn't go that way...

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Click on the elevator inside the club.
Nothing happens.
Just the menu with 3 rooms in red text that can't be clicked.
Edit* never mind, it worked after sleeping and going back a few times.
I'm going to wait a few more updates before I try this again.

Last edited:

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
for roomate i don t mean keyle....the other that you can give her name.....i really can t find her return in club 10 times but nothing
oh,,her idk,,there was really no reason to talk to her in the new update..i did see her in the dining room at some point,,but no new options

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
ok heres a walkthrough,hopefully i dont forget anything..

after you get home,sleep till next day,interact with Kaylie in the morning,go to the club,talk to Zora and the girls in the hall area,sleep till next morning,go back to club(outside zoras office) Maya is there,sleep till next morning,go back to club and click on the elevator(see Mayas surprise)

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Then maybe the issue is, that I have done the part U are missing. Find Maya before Zora s office one day that is totally rng. Maybe I have to do first the elevator scene then anything else, thanks!

It worked, I slept after Zora and next day club, the elevator and it tirggered, good to know.
I found er outside the office before I did the elevator scene...seems a bit off in that order since the conversation with her outside the office indicates that the mc knows what she was doing while poor delilah was being killed.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes