orzys

Apr 19, 2018
so the two achievements of spying on both roommates, and then the improved spying? how and when the hell to do that?
when you wake up they are already in the living room/dining room, and they are there until night when they are already asleep
seems buggy as hell

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
how and when the hell to do that?
As soon as you wake up. If you move to the dinning room they leave the bedroom. So just exit you room at the morning and go straight to theirs.
Basically, you click to leave your room, click on the spy skill and use it on their door.

Last edited:
Reactions: Namco15

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
As soon as you wake up. If you move to the dinning room they leave the bedroom. So just exit you room at the morning and go straight to theirs.
Basically, you click to leave your room, click on the spy skill and use it on their door.
i'v tried what you said and every time it says there already up

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
i'v tried what you said and every time it says there already up
I just did it. What I did, step by step, was: I wake up, click to leave the room, click on the bag, click on the sneak skill, click again to close the bag and click on the right door (their bedroom).

It should work.

aznleader1

Jan 27, 2019
Anybody know how to fix the issue of getting a black screen when going to places? I can't advance when I just have sounds but no picture and then the game crashes.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Not a small update, around 300 renders. I'm still planning to release the update at the end of the week, but I'm being optimistic.
Usually on the week of the update, my stress level turns to 11. This time around though, it's been at 11 for at least two weeks now. Nevertheless, I'm really proud of this update. I really hope you'll like it when it comes out.

Right now I'm still in the process of putting everything together. I'm taking a couple days off work this week because I hate to break another promise on my release deadline.

I decided to redo the final animation scene again because the penis didn't look realistic and I wanted this scene to look perfect. So that'll take another 80 hours of rendering time, but it'll be worth it I hope.

Oh and thank you for all your support. We actually reached our first goal of 100 patrons. As for the reward for reaching that goal, I'm afraid if I dedicate any more of my time to develop this game, I will die. But the good news is that I'm actually making a profit on this game (around $3/hour). I'll be putting the money right back into the game, so prepare to be surprised in July.

vampireprince

Jan 27, 2018
Looks like there might be a bug on this part, i keep getting the girls are already dressed when trying to spy, sounds like a few others having the same problem

Reactions: Horst_Kevin
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes