David Carr

Jun 28, 2018
- You can go back to the overpass, you'll see Elizabeth's sister's shirt on the ground left from the container, grab it
- Hand it to Elizabeth, she'll talk about her sis, if you keep talking ......i get so far into that interaction and the game just closes
how do you give items to the girls?

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I don't know if it is answered yet but I killed the biter in the rec center but there is no key to the library.
It's on her waist, you need to click on it, so move the mouse slowly until it highlights, it's a little bit hard to see because of how small it is.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
If there was ever a game that needs a step by step walk-thru its this one! Not goto main page its there... with answers to questions like this
Binoculars
You can find it in the new location.
WTF ...kind of answer is that? Oh wait, looked thru many posts to find, underpass - Van - flashlight - find Binoculars Yeah!
People spend more dam time hunting down answers than playing the game! Sorry new to this one and Yup its coming along but i must call (( Bullshit )) when i see a walkthru like that :unsure:. And to learn after an hour (After reading WTF to do with Binoculars.) Peeping tom in morning from my window! Yeah! Another answer solved... Now WHO the heck do i talk to with this Dam head i am lugging around... again WTF!
Found tank top, Bike etc. 13 cards out of 18... Again with pictures/help from Papy.ion6984 Reading thru his AKA walkthru.

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
If there was ever a game that needs a step by step walk-thru its this one! Not goto main page its there... with answers to questions like this
Binoculars
You can find it in the new location.
WTF ...kind of answer is that? Oh wait, looked thru many posts to find, underpass - Van - flashlight - find Binoculars Yeah!
People spend more dam time hunting down answers than playing the game! Sorry new to this one and Yup its coming along but i must call (( Bullshit )) when i see a walkthru like that :unsure:. And to learn after an hour (After reading WTF to do with Binoculars.) Peeping tom in morning from my window! Yeah! Another answer solved... Now WHO the heck do i talk to with this Dam head i am lugging around... again WTF!
Found tank top, Bike etc. 13 cards out of 18... Again with pictures/help from Papy.ion6984 Reading thru his AKA walkthru.
Take the head to zombie girl's door. take it out of the backpack and hold it to the door. She will come out and then you will have more interactions with her.

Reactions: Namco15
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes