BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
How do you initiate the poker event?
Go to City Centre and do searches. You'll eventually discover a new "saved location". While there you can find the 19th card (screenshot attached) if you explore on the left side, and a deck of playing cards if you explore on the right side (second screenshot).

Either that day or the next Stacy will be laying on the couch and you'll get some new dialogue with her. A little later Kaylie comes in and you set up a card game for the next day.

Small tits are best

Nov 27, 2018
Go to City Centre and do searches. You'll eventually discover a new "saved location". While there you can find the 19th card (screenshot attached) if you explore on the left side, and a deck of playing cards if you explore on the right side (second screenshot).

Either that day or the next Stacy will be laying on the couch and you'll get some new dialogue with her. A little later Kaylie comes in and you set up a card game for the next day.
i'm gona stop putting a description in any more and leave it to the more experienced among us :whistle:

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Bit confusing that the archievemt says "beat xx and Kylie at strip poker" but from my experience so far all you can do is lose. I can't even initiate a second game since the daughter is gone after the first try

Reactions: AJBit

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
Bit confusing that the archievemt says "beat xx and Kylie at strip poker" but from my experience so far all you can do is lose. I can't even initiate a second game since the daughter is gone after the first try
you dont lose if you put socks on when strip off all clotes and sit on chair.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
For Mac users:
I downloaded the pc version and replaced the files (not folders!!! the name are different) and it worked.
Weird, but worked.

Reactions: Bajse

EndlessTaboo

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
For Mac users:
I downloaded the pc version and replaced the files (not folders!!! the name are different) and it worked.
Weird, but worked.
I think this might work just a little bit better.
The game has been a bit too vanilla so far, so I'm cranking up the lewdness in the next update.
Mac:
Linux:

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
I think this might work just a little bit better.
The game has been a bit too vanilla so far, so I'm cranking up the lewdness in the next update.
Mac:
Linux:
Great!!!! Thanks a lot

Btw, great game and top renders. The "stand by" animations are a great point. Thanks!!

Reactions: Namco15
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes