Oct 31, 2018
You are the last man alive. You sneak into your 'room mates' bedroom at night and jerk off on their sleeping bodies, stick a flashlight up one of them, and a 'dildo' (severed penis from a zombie, regardless of whether or not it will infect your 'sister' with the virus let alone an STD... you sick twisted fuck Taboo...). Pretty sure if this is what the last man alive is in to, then the human race is doomed...

Also EndlessTaboo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Small tits are best

Nov 27, 2018
You are the last man alive. You sneak into your 'room mates' bedroom at night and jerk off on their sleeping bodies, stick a flashlight up one of them, and a 'dildo' (severed penis from a zombie, regardless of whether or not it will infect your 'sister' with the virus let alone an STD... you sick twisted fuck Taboo...). Pretty sure if this is what the last man alive is in to, then the human race is doomed...

Also EndlessTaboo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
no mine to :cry: answer to the spoiler

Reactions: HereThereBeMonsters

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
I think I ran into a bug with the bicycle. It appeared once, but when I went to click on it, it went to a special event (alley with girls event). I've now completed basically all chapter 3 content and I haven't seen the bicycle again, making me think my entire game is broken. Not happy about that at all.

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
My review:

Honestly, most "last man on earth" scenarios are silly and simple. It would not likely be a sexual smorgasbord for a surviving male from an advanced civilization...a single sperm sample can impregnate lots of women and there is ample supply. A man's likely fate would be sequestration and daily milkings.

That being said, this guy sure isn't getting any action. The Daughters of Evolution are ripped off from "Y the Last Man" but they could happen irl. But this guy gets no love from anyone else, except his dau...uh...his chil...uh...his bitch. She's his bitch, he's her boo. Well, and one other woman after you do her enough favors. I could see this developing into a "Superpowered" style grind. Not good.

Meh. The interface isn't very good and the lack of rollback in case you missed a pose is unfortunate. This point and click, drag and drop stuff was new in the 80s. This could be done better and more smoothly.

Working through all these so=called "episodes" to unlock kisses and boob flashes is lame. The lackluster story is not good enough to skimp on sex options. I expect better from games in 2019.

Edit: Forgot to add that the sexual content includes the stupid, overused, stupid, tired, stupid, rapey "sleep sex" that we see in every retarded incest clone. Bonus, it is mandatory to progress the lame ass "story." So you get to be a total fucking creep as well.

Apr 9, 2019
After the poker game what do you do? Roommate goes missing and when you try to eat it says they're missing and you'll eat by yourself but never happens. I'm going to starve to death.

WmT

Jun 9, 2017
I have just started play. Talk to girls. How do I have dinner? Is it right after talking to both about going out? Or do you go out and come back?

kraggy

Oct 3, 2018
I have just started play. Talk to girls. How do I have dinner? Is it right after talking to both about going out? Or do you go out and come back?
goto map press on the magnifying glass and search there or use up the green energy bar then it will say to return, thats when you can eat together,
still ask the girls about goping out as they occasionally will have food to give you

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
Thanks, where is the deck of cards? Are we talking a random street spot like the Bike or is it in a location like the Apartment?

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes