Ramm

Jun 29, 2018
I have all 3 saved locations. I rescued delilah have all her acheivments. I tried doing change location in the city center like 30 times, but no luck. I went to the alley with the two grils, but except the one killed by Maya, no one is there. The abandoned factory is empty as well. So how do I trigger an event on a location which you normally get randomly, once the location is not random anymore, since it is a saved location?
The only thing left to do in the alley is cut the head off the dead girl and collect the secret card near the steps on the left further down the down alley. Use the "saved locations" to go back to do that.

Reactions: StingerWolf

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
The only thing left to do in the alley is cut the head off the dead girl and collect the secret card near the steps on the left further down the down alley. Use the "saved locations" to go back to do that.
Ok, so a dead girl, I mean, really dead, not zombie, therefore the misunderstading on my side! I had it all ready, just did not think I have to cut the head of that bully., I was looking for a zombie...Ok, all clear, I could progress, thank your very much! :D

Reactions: Ramm

kraggy

Oct 3, 2018
I got saved by Maya yes, like Is siad, the facotry/warehouse is on the saved list. I am missing every Lucia achievement. I talked with her, but cannot progress, because I need the event with the chopped off head....
Go back to the ally where you was ambushed and cut the head off the one that maya killed

Reactions: StingerWolf

dvk981

Jun 25, 2017
When i try to give Elizabeth a Vest the game is stopping/ I just see background and empty dialog box. Does anyone have same problem?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

I took a day off to catch up on some sleep on Sunday. I've already started rendering the artwork for the next update. I think three weeks is a good timeframe for me. So the release date for v0.5 should be in the third week of July.
I thought I'd share with you my development process. The general plan for the update is usually done weeks before.
Writing: During the first two weeks, I write and rewrite the scripts. To get better at writing, I've been reading movie screenplays and books on characters development and dialogues. This is the area where I can improve the most. Writing adult scenes is much easier for me and a lot more fun!
Coding: Final week and a half, I work on the codes and put everything together. This is my area of expertise, but there are many things I could do to make the game more intuitive. I want you to be able to complete the game without the need for any walkthrough.
Artwork: As for the art, that is a continuous three-week process. I let my machine run 24/7 and that is the only way I can produce enough images for an update. Each image usually takes 3-8 hours to render. Some of the more complex scenes can take upwards of 24 hours per image. You can probably see the improvements I've made in my renders. I've taken a few classes on this and I'm getting better every week.
Future Direction: I've thought a lot about the game and where it's going. At the end of the day, the purpose of my game is to get you off, so I completely understand your frustration at the lack of sexual contents. All I can say is stay tuned for the next update and watch what I can do with sex scenes.

Simon7

Jul 30, 2017
UncleVT, Great news I'm always pleased to hear that the developer pays much attention to the personality of his characters. Emotional empathy is just what separates a good project from an outstanding one.

Reactions: Namco15 and UncleVT

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
Ok, the flashlight dildo and cross in the achievement has been solved. Thank you for your help. The other issue however still persists.

I did use the saved locations, and still no luck. If I read in the thread correctly, the assault happens where Maya saved me from the two girls.
If you check kraggy's post before you, he told me, I should push just "change location". I did like 30 times and no luck. Until now, all random events happened rather fast, so not after trying 30 times...I did try saved locations, then switch back to the town center and then again saved location and so on. Something must be off, but I have no clue what.
how did you use that dildo on your roommates, I have done the flashlight 10 times so far but the green zombie dick does nothing. Getting no glow on it and I am getting, I am getting mad here and yes I have to the latest update.

seifun

Jul 4, 2019
Here are a few things that might be bugs:

After the poker game my socks disappear is this intended or a bug?

It is funny when I click on an area above a killed biter I get the message "I can't take it down with my bare hands, I need to use a weapon".

Another thing I think is a bug is that after the roommate disappears one could still see her more or less naked when sneaking in the morning and find her in the bed at midnight when sneaking and even have some fun is she returning each night?

Last edited:
Reactions: EndlessTaboo

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017

I took a day off to catch up on some sleep on Sunday. I've already started rendering the artwork for the next update. I think three weeks is a good timeframe for me. So the release date for v0.5 should be in the third week of July.
I thought I'd share with you my development process. The general plan for the update is usually done weeks before.
Writing: During the first two weeks, I write and rewrite the scripts. To get better at writing, I've been reading movie screenplays and books on characters development and dialogues. This is the area where I can improve the most. Writing adult scenes is much easier for me and a lot more fun!
Coding: Final week and a half, I work on the codes and put everything together. This is my area of expertise, but there are many things I could do to make the game more intuitive. I want you to be able to complete the game without the need for any walkthrough.
Artwork: As for the art, that is a continuous three-week process. I let my machine run 24/7 and that is the only way I can produce enough images for an update. Each image usually takes 3-8 hours to render. Some of the more complex scenes can take upwards of 24 hours per image. You can probably see the improvements I've made in my renders. I've taken a few classes on this and I'm getting better every week.
Future Direction: I've thought a lot about the game and where it's going. At the end of the day, the purpose of my game is to get you off, so I completely understand your frustration at the lack of sexual contents. All I can say is stay tuned for the next update and watch what I can do with sex scenes.
There really is no need to rush a sex scene. I'm fine with some more nude content for the daughter/sister for now. A slow but steady buildup is often much better

seifun

Jul 4, 2019
I tried editing some of my save files with a save editor but it didn't work I tried changing the name of the roommate and the relationship values of the girls, the amount if food, the sneak level none of my changes applied when I loaded the save game I wonder what I've done wrong?
So how could I change those or which of these "parameters" could I change and what's the best tool for that?

It would be nice to have a list of does and don't (to be able to avoid a gain of the hatred of a girl).

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes