medgecko

Jul 26, 2017
I tried editing some of my save files with a save editor but it didn't work I tried changing the name of the roommate and the relationship values of the girls, the amount if food, the sneak level none of my changes applied when I loaded the save game I wonder what I've done wrong?
So how could I change those or which of these "parameters" could I change and what's the best tool for that?

It would be nice to have a list of does and don't (to be able to avoid a gain of the hatred of a girl).
'Food' has two spots that need to be changed (and the only one I was ever successful with.) Someone has posted the variables that need to be changed, so a search should yield those.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-man-standing-v0-4-1-endlesstaboo.8879/page-49#post-1929839
I've got a 'hate' on a couple of characters, that I'd love to get rid of, even w/taking extreme care to avoid them.

Reactions: seifun

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Still having trouble with Lucia's naughty touch, do you need to focus on a specific part of her body?
how did you use that dildo on your roommates, I have done the flashlight 10 times so far but the green zombie dick does nothing. Getting no glow on it and I am getting, I am getting mad here and yes I have to the latest update.
You have to click ( with MC's penis, duh!) on the main picture ( not the zoomed in body part), then you'll see an option show up.

For this, I like the game but really hope it changes direction from find food-grind to more of novel like drama, MC caught in between warring female factions, or whatever. Do you want to become their puppet and screw everything or more loyal Kaylie/roommate route?
Last man on Earth and guy spends more time creeping around and sticking infected dildo in women than using his own dick..god only knows logic behind this. :rolleyes:

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
You have to click ( with MC's penis, duh!) on the main picture ( not the zoomed in body part), then you'll see an option show up.

For this, I like the game but really hope it changes direction from find food-grind to more of novel like drama, MC caught in between warring female factions, or whatever. Do you want to become their puppet and screw everything or more loyal Kaylie/roommate route?
Last man on Earth and guy spends more time creeping around and sticking infected dildo in women than using his own dick..god only knows logic behind this. :rolleyes:
thank you but I figured it all out once I downloaded the new update, but thanks

Reactions: Namco15

scorpio99-bj

Jul 8, 2019
Hello, I'm new to this game and stuck currently stuck on Lucia Naughty Touch. I saved the game right after Kaylie Night Visit but can not seem to get into her apartment. Also the strip poker game never started after I found cards and also can not locate dildo and condom, please help

kraggy

Oct 3, 2018
Hello, I'm new to this game and stuck currently stuck on Lucia Naughty Touch. I saved the game right after Kaylie Night Visit but can not seem to get into her apartment. Also the strip poker game never started after I found cards and also can not locate dildo and condom, please help
[/QUOTE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
I'm stuck on finding the binoculars, I've read many posts before posting myself but... the thing is that I can't seems to find any lead.

I'm totally lost and if that help ; I haven't helped the girl that screamed, if she's part of the mission for the binocular then I guess I need to restart... she won't speak to me.

kraggy

Oct 3, 2018
I'm stuck on finding the binoculars, I've read many posts before posting myself but... the thing is that I can't seems to find any lead.

I'm totally lost and if that help ; I haven't helped the girl that screamed, if she's part of the mission for the binocular then I guess I need to restart... she won't speak to me.
get flash light from your bathroom, need to goto under pass, then go to van use flashlight on window and there the binocs

Reactions: fenerbahce10alex

eric123pk

Jun 4, 2019
i am pissed. where the hell is binocular? Elizabeth is dead by the way if you are suggesting to go to her or finding her twin (which i read somewhere in this blog) can anyone tell me how and where to get the binoculars? please be specific

kraggy

Oct 3, 2018
i am pissed. where the hell is binocular? Elizabeth is dead by the way if you are suggesting to go to her or finding her twin (which i read somewhere in this blog) can anyone tell me how and where to get the binoculars? please be specific
the binoculars are in a white van at the underpass, where you are told to hunt for elizbeths twin sister, which the location is given to you by zora head of the gentlemans club but if you let her die i dont know if you get the underpass location as she asks you to find her sister, so you get the question to ask zora. is that specific enough

eric123pk

Jun 4, 2019
the binoculars are in a white van at the underpass, where you are told to hunt for elizbeths twin sister, which the location is given to you by zora head of the gentlemans club but if you let her die i dont know if you get the underpass location as she asks you to find her sister, so you get the question to ask zora. is that specific enough
Elizebeth is dead (her infected friend killed her before i could get the medicine to treat her). after that i have visited multiple times to zora but there is no quest or task assigned to find the twin sister. do i need to restart the game and try to save the infected girl?

kraggy

Oct 3, 2018
Elizebeth is dead (her infected friend killed her before i could get the medicine to treat her). after that i have visited multiple times to zora but there is no quest or task assigned to find the twin sister. do i need to restart the game and try to save the infected girl?
You can't save her friend there is no medicine, you need to kill the friend, so looks like you have to restart. Also help the screaming girl as its a source of h scene's.

Reactions: Namco15

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I take it the condom is not available as yet with current updated game? I've only got two things to do. Delilah sex and finding the sister but neither is allowing me to carry on... Poker game was fun...

kraggy

Oct 3, 2018
I take it the condom is not available as yet with current updated game? I've only got two things to do. Delilah sex and finding the sister but neither is allowing me to carry on... Poker game was fun...
Did you save delilah, if you did she will have some quests for you first. The sister can't be found yet. You just find her shirt

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Anyone know where to find the Backpack?

EDIT: okay I found the back pack but this is still super grindy! I mean hell episode three says to touch lucia, and thats fine but you can stick a flash light in her and it doesnt count?! not to mention all you can do is roll her over strip her and look, WTF does aughty touch mean if you cant actually TOUCH her?! Next Strip poker? well how about giving us an idea about how to do it? Look, I gave this game a try....I hate unity, but it looked intresting but the way it is set up.....with Aspects of an RPGM game ( go here, do that, double back to be told go a third place) plus the random locations even though memories and episodes depend on cards is stupid! You have to much going on, no task description, barely any content unless your a "Biter Cock" that you cut off, and a lot of frustration on players parts. Sorry but at this point im deleteing.....it just isnt worth my time or money

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes