Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
I think...not lol. Maybe one day he will go back and rework the story up until that point and add an option to save them both. I doubt it since he never even hinted at the possibility and I think it would be the wrong move to do it now. I think its pretty much a done deal with her death...theres no coming back from that lol
Well THAT'S some bullshit.

Apr 18, 2019
The writing after the "ordeal" thing feels pretty weird. Spoilertag, because it would spoiler quite a bit of story, so don't read it if you haven't played v0.10 yet
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other than that the game is nice so far. Writing is okay for the most part, only what I explained above was really strange and needs to get looked at again.

Last edited:

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
[QUOTE = "Human Machine Music, post: 3240092, membro: 1370694"]
La scrittura dopo la "prova" è piuttosto strana. Spoilertag, perché rovinerebbe un bel po 'di storia, quindi non leggerlo se non hai ancora giocato a v0.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

PapaCru

Oct 19, 2019
well, I enjoyed everything up until this last update.i'm assuming this project is over. Not sure why the dialog just stopped making any sense. some characters are completely overreacting and others aren't reacting at all, and roommate is MIA completely(honestly retarded idea). And Kailey is dumb now. I'll just pretend the MC died at the end of the cliffhanger and I'll be totally fine with that.

Pil

Jun 23, 2017
If this game is closed, is it possible to transfer the project to other hands to continue it?

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
1586085934280.png

I'm stuck, Since theres no rollback option i kinda skipped her conversation as i was clicking fast. But like, i cant click on anything or i'm blind and it's getting really frustrating. And the walkthrough is really no help at all when it comes to how to do stuff. I've tried the machete on the bed, it does nothing. I've clicked on the bed without it and nothing. I'm lost.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes