FlipTopBin

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Good start. Interesting premise, nice models, mechanics look ok.

Was a little disconcerted by the references to escaping a biter attack on the way home from the hospital when nothing had actually happened on the way home. Bug or just not implemented yet?

Very little actual content yet, more a proof of concept than a game yet

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
When people have problems with saving the Game like me before you must make a folder namens "Saves" in the Data.

He dont make the folder (maybe because it is emty?) when I extract the Game (it was there in the rar).

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
exact copy of known story. guess thats ok.
the promise of characters that are beautiful, realistic, have personality etc. is as old as dying patreon pages so i dont care about those yet

if it really gets as open as intended (not even speaking about the character getting their unique personality) the developing progress will be slow af ( ' - ')

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
So, how exactly do your raise like and relationship level? Just grind out food and supply or talk to them? or what?

Reactions: Mikedazz1

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
The city is filled with beautiful girls that has their own distinct storyline. You are free to explore different locations in the city and pursue whichever girls you find attractive. Each girl is crafted with care to make them beautiful, and yet realistic. They also have their own personality and character arc.
Lots of promises there. I sure hope the game lives up to them.
Gonna assume there's very little there now, though. And normally I'd do the smart thing and wait a version or two. But my curiosity has gotten the better of me. I'll have to give this one a shot when I get some alone time.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
The game takes place in a world where you are the last man alive. The city is filled with beautiful girls that has their own distinct storyline.
If this was the case, the only inhabitants of this world (girls) would prize you above anything else and lock you up like some prized possession. Like a captured alien in Area 51 of some shit like that.

Probably they would hook you up to some machine which would suck your balls dry 24/7 every hour on the hour, just to get your sperm supply. :D

Talk about a prized stallion. LOL

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Probably they would hook you up to some machine which would suck your balls dry 24/7 every hour on the hour, just to get your sperm supply. :D
I think I read a doujin about that once. Good stuff.

Anbuja

Aug 23, 2016
Fuck it, I like dating sims, I'll give it a go and see how much sexy time is in it! For those wondering how I'm developing a game when I post/play so much, I'm rendering right now, don't worry about me! My PC is mad at me tho, it doesn't like that I like to do shit while rendering... x'Dx'D:coldsweat:
Who are you?

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
Character designs are looking rly good, the game has some potential if enough ppl get it going....

Reactions: fz

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
Good looking game. Mechanics seem inspired by Man of the house.

Story is where I have a problem: The scenario, while it sounds like fun, does take away all the tension.
With all these women after the protagonist, there's almost zero effort needed on his part.
Some of the women may try killing the others to get to him, so maybe he's got to do something about that.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes