kraggy

Oct 3, 2018
I can't eat and I starved to death.
need to search the city for food, then eat with the girls. (tip when on map use the -5 to swap areas and look for shop doors to search, and also use the -35 to search the area your in)

Nov 27, 2017
While the update is nice, there is literally nothing happening to advance the story. We've had two updates and there's just the library and a few side extra bits. A extra sexy time, but the dildo is seriously fucked up.

I mean who in their right mind sticks in a contaminated virus filled penis that hasn't been washed for days and has been decomposing into a woman's vagina and had the fuck is it still hard? I cannot imagine the MC even doing this realistically i any shape or form and why not just finger the girls himself? Also, there is no way that the MC would ever get away with it, because girls will know when they've been fucked in their sleep, whether it will be dildo or a real dick or a zombified, smelly, decomposing dick. Going to have this update a real thumbs down. It wasn't thought through very well.

Apr 20, 2018
noob question here... everytime i try to sneak on the girls' bedroom nothing happens. what i do is I open inventory, choose sneak and click on their bedroom door right after we finish eating dinner. but as I click the sneak on the door nothing happens... is there someting im not doing right?

Last edited:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
yes you can win,
tip put your socks on when he says about more clothes
odd question, but how do you put on the socks? I tried selecting them, but there's nothing to attach them to and right clicking just gives a description of the socks. I also tried clicking them on sneak lvl 2 and vice versa. I win once and then instantly lose the rest of the matches. can't use sneak on anything. I must really be missing something. If the hint seems too big, feel free to spoil tag it.

Reactions: Bajse

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I just can't trigger the alley screaming scene.Tried with random locations and tried it where the two other girls bully the screaming girl, but no luck. Maybe it is a bug and I should have done it BEFORE the bullying in the alley and appearance of the silver haired girl? Clueless.

Oh and one more. I have before the achievemnt where I should use dildo and flashlight on Kaylie a cross. I don't have dildo yet, but then I don't understand why only Kaylie?

Last edited:

kraggy

Oct 3, 2018
odd question, but how do you put on the socks? I tried selecting them, but there's nothing to attach them to and right clicking just gives a description of the socks. I also tried clicking them on sneak lvl 2 and vice versa. I win once and then instantly lose the rest of the matches. can't use sneak on anything. I must really be missing something. If the hint seems too big, feel free to spoil tag it.
You put them on when you lose and think I should of put on more clothes

mhowe849

Jun 6, 2017
click the socks in inventory(when he mentions more clothes), click out side the inventory bar to close it, click on MC's feet with socks, the edges will glow when you hover the socks above the feet

kraggy

Oct 3, 2018
I just can't trigger the alley screaming scene.Tried with random locations and tried it where the two other girls bully the screaming girl, but no luck. Maybe it is a bug and I should have done it BEFORE the bullying in the alley and appearance of the silver haired girl? Clueless.

Oh and one more. I have before the achievemnt where I should use dildo and flashlight on Kaylie a cross. I don't have dildo yet, but then I don't understand why only Kaylie?
The alley screaming is a random event just keep using the change location option in the search area.
Use the flashlight on kaylie at night on the bed, undress her then select it in inventory and use it on the pubic area, if I remember correctly

Ramm

Jun 29, 2018

Use the "saved locations" option to return to the alley if you have been there previously.

I also had issues with using the flashlight on Kaylie, not sure what triggered it eventually but all i did in the end was remove the doona, then remove her clothes and at that point use the flashlight . The cross became a tick in achievements after that. Same procedure for the dildo...

The flashlight and dildo also work on your roommate and Lucia.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Use the "saved locations" option to return to the alley if you have been there previously.

I also had issues with using the flashlight on Kaylie, not sure what triggered it eventually but all i did in the end was remove the doona, then remove her clothes and at that point use the flashlight . The cross became a tick in achievements after that. Same procedure for the dildo...

The flashlight and dildo also work on your roommate and Lucia.
Ok, the flashlight dildo and cross in the achievments has been solved. Thank you for your help. The other issue however still persists.

I did use the saved locations, and still no luck. If I read in the thread correctly, the assault happens where Maya saved me from the two girls.
If you check kraggy's post before you, he told me, I should push just "change location". I did like 30 times and no luck. Until now, all random events happened rather fast, so not after trying 30 times...I did try saved locations, then switch back to town central and then again saved location and so on. Something must be off, but I have no clue what.

kraggy

Oct 3, 2018
Ok, the flashlight dildo and cross in the achievments has been solved. Thank you for your help. The other issue however still persists.

I did use the saved locations, and still no luck. If I read in the thread correctly, the assault happens where Maya saved me from the two girls.
If you check kraggy's post before you, he told me, I should push just "change location". I did like 30 times and no luck. Until now, all random events happened rather fast, so not after trying 30 times...I did try saved locations, then switch back to town central and then again saved location and so on. Something must be off, but I have no clue what.
Have you got delilah in the women's club if so you've done the screaming location, Either by ignoring it or helping her. You should have 3 saved locations now cinema, ally where the 2 girls assault you, and the warehouse where you find pack of cards and are saved again

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Have you got delilah in the women's club if so you've done the screaming location, Either by ignoring it or helping her. You should have 3 saved locations now cinema, ally where the 2 girls assault you, and the warehouse where you find pack of cards and are saved again
I have all 3 saved locations. I rescued delilah have all her acheivments. I tried doing change location in the city center like 30 times, but no luck. I went to the alley with the two grils, but except the one killed by Maya, no one is there. The abandoned factory is empty as well. So how do I trigger an event on a location which you normally get randomly, once the location is not random anymore, since it is a saved location?

kraggy

Oct 3, 2018
I have all 3 saved locations. I rescued delilah have all her acheivments. I tried doing change location in the city center like 30 times, but no luck. I went to the alley with the two grils, but except the one killed by Maya, no one is there. The abandoned factory is empty as well. So how do I trigger an event on a location which you normally get randomly, once the location is not random anymore, since it is a saved location?
I've got all achievements which one specifically
Is it saved by maya the 2nd time if you didn't go all the way left in the warehouse and then go back right and encounter a biter then

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I've got all achievements which one specifically
Is it saved by maya the 2nd time if you didn't go all the way left in the warehouse and then go back right and encounter a biter then
I got saved by Maya yes, like Is siad, the facotry/warehouse is on the saved list. I am missing every Lucia achievement. I talked with her, but cannot progress, because I need the event with the chopped off head....

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes