Jogo129

Dec 29, 2017
Got a bug in which the event with Debbie coming over in the evening trigger each day to catch up with lisa and then MC have sex with her (Lisa), I don't know if it's an isolated bug so i'm just saying.

kopv4

Feb 22, 2020
The UI broke after using the skip button normally. Happened during the first conversation with the farm girl and her mom. The buttons on the left are invisible, still usable if you click on the area where they're supposed to be. All text in the dialogue box, including names is gone. The game is still fully progressable, just no story to follow.

I think you should program some form of UI reset function to restore things when they break, cause every release i've played so far has had several similar problems that ruin the experience. Trying to patch things in every update seems to just break something else afterwards. Like I suggested in an older comment, focus on making it possible for the player to stabilize the game on their own with tools that you provide. Checkpoints/autosaves gotta be your number 1 priority. Should've been present in your first release of this game and it makes no sense to still hold back on implementing that.

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
The UI broke after using the skip button normally. Happened during the first conversation with the farm girl and her mom. The buttons on the left are invisible, still usable if you click on the area where they're supposed to be. All text in the dialogue box, including names is gone. The game is still fully progressable, just no story to follow.

I think you should program some form of UI reset function to restore things when they break, cause every release i've played so far has had several similar problems that ruin the experience. Trying to patch things in every update seems to just break something else afterwards. Like I suggested in an older comment, focus on making it possible for the player to stabilize the game on their own with tools that you provide. Checkpoints/autosaves gotta be your number 1 priority. Should've been present in your first release of this game and it makes no sense to still hold back on implementing that.
Sorry for that. You should know that this problem (among others) is due to the dialogue system, and I'm working on changing it. Since it's a core part of the code, it's taking some time to adapt. I want to avoid forcing players to restart their game as much as possible, so I'm making changes gradually.

If everything goes as planned, the next update will include a new save system (possibly with autosave, though I can't promise anything) that will be completely independent of the plugin I'm trying to remove. And in the following update, again if all goes well, there will be an entirely new dialogue system (though with any luck, you won't notice the difference).

badgear

Apr 27, 2020
In this version do we have cheats to unlock the Gallery? moneystats just releases money and status cheat

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
Game won't start up getting Fatal Error. Didn't have any issues till recent update not sure if it's the Win64 as I had to update to run the game, although it's not running.

Reading through prior comments looks like I'll try out Vulkin and see if it's runs.

Reactions: btturtle

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Hey dev!

Interesting game so far! Love the story, UI, and the fact that the dialogue doesn't look like it was poorly run through a translator (okay, kinda poor joke, but some games out there really need to bring on a proofreader for their translations). Anyways, I digress.

Running into an issue where dialogue is not appearing in text boxes. Two instances I've run into so far are: 1.) Penny had some dialogue on a scene where she was talking to a customer with the MC present. I couldn't tell you what the scene was about because none of the dialogue showed up. 2.) The first time I spoke to Hilda, it was the dialogue option about how lovely the weather was. Her dialogue before that option came up, and all the dialogue afterwards, was blank.

Not sure how many other instances there are, as this just happened. Hoping it's not widespread.

EDIT: Also not able to sell high quality vegebubbles to Irina. I know it's been reported; adding my two cents too. :)

Last edited:

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
So, I just finished the escape mini game.
Things I learned.
1. The girls' moods sour quick if you aren't paying them enough attention while searching.
2. Leslie's mood, at least for me, went up faster thaNinie
3. You'll want both girls' mood to be 60 - 70% before you can ask them to move. Just have them switch places from where they initially started and search things again.
You 'should' triggerthe last room while checking around that second time.
4. Once in that last room together, Either focus on either maxing their moods, or escaping. At this point, or whenever they're in the same room, they'll argue... so keep that in mind.

Again, I focused on their moods and less on escaping. Leslie is easier for me there, but once you get her, Ninie isn't too bad.

Just be sure to ot stress over its trial n error nature.

Hell, finished it, reloaded my save, and did it again just to make sure I could beat it.

Overall, I like the premise and mechanics but it is a bit trial error,
Definitely needs some polish and can't be used too often without that polish.

Well, gripes or not... it wasn't too bad.
Those are my thoughts anyway.

btturtle

Dec 19, 2018
Game won't start up getting Fatal Error. Didn't have any issues till recent update not sure if it's the Win64 as I had to update to run the game, although it's not running.

Reading through prior comments looks like I'll try out Vulkin and see if it's runs.
I've downloaded and attempted to run both versions now, and I still get the Fatal Error. Hopefully there's a hotfix or solution coming soon.

Reactions: Lust0ne

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Phew! Completed all the content for the latest EA build!
Bugs aside, it was pretty good!

Story definitely left me wanting more.
Things are really starting to get interesting. Both with the family, and with the secret war war with the mayor.

張先生

Mar 25, 2023
Can you just delete or skip the escape room? How do you control the temper of two bitches after trying 10 times for the sake of game progress? Who is the person with the problem who likes to do this?

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
I've downloaded and attempted to run both versions now, and I still get the Fatal Error. Hopefully there's a hotfix or solution coming soon.
Yeah, I'm in same problem. Hopefully this update will be fix to it, rather enjoyed this game.

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Can you just delete or skip the escape room? How do you control the temper of two bitches after trying 10 times for the sake of game progress? Who is the person with the problem who likes to do this?
You can skip the escape game by losing it and retry it.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes