FluffyDaemon

Jun 23, 2019
Yeah it's unfortunately another update mostly focused on humans and hyper dicks.
I expected Snake to be more average or even small since he's supposed to be like a sneaky rogue, but nope, huge dick.
Even the new horror monster, Detritus, has a human hyper dick (from looking at the image files).

Reactions: Kinzinho

FluffyDaemon

Jun 23, 2019
Question. Skipped couple of updates after author changed game. Is it became better or worse to play?
I think the game is good at it's core and has a lot of potential, since it's one of the few games that actually respects your sexual role and position. In lots of games the main character is only a bottom slut or the devs of games like that promise there's a dom/top path, but the main character is still a bottom slut half the time even on the dom/top path.

I have mixed feelings about the direction the game has been going in and found most recent updates unfappable since they just simply didn't contain any new scenes that I was interested in and didn't add anything new for npc's I was interested in. I'm a dom top that's mostly into the furry/alien/monster characters.

The dev hasn't added anything that actively makes the game worse to play, besides grinding for money/items/exp, so I still like to check out every update for the new content.

Last edited:

ginnungagap

Jun 18, 2022
Been wandering 2nd floor of Akra for hours and couldn't get the Halloween encounter. Is something bugged in my save?

padam

Apr 19, 2021
I'm surprised the Skru'vaks scene wasn't flagged as NTR, the dev is normally really good at flagging kinks. From how it was presented, and the slight increase in dom behaviour with Sammuel, I just thought it was going to be like a training session for him rather than making the MC basically an observer. Also, being told that we're basically boring to fuck because we're too used up by now kinda takes the fun out of it, ngl.

The new combat system as well is not for me, I've not been taking Rylan with me, I'm playing a really sub character and it kinda ruins his appeal for me seeing him do the same when I lose on purpose lol.

That being said, the Halloween event was fun and I enjoyed the Snake dynamic, it felt really different to the regular crew mates. I'm looking forward to the next one.

FluffyDaemon

Jun 23, 2019
Been wandering 2nd floor of Akra for hours and couldn't get the Halloween encounter. Is something bugged in my save?
It definitely sounds like it could be a bug, I found it after 3 tries.

This update's Halloween encounter on Akra is part 2 of the Halloween side story. Did you do part 1 on Sithyra?

Last edited:

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
Can't say I'm too excited about this new companion fighting system.

I'd rather be the one doing the fucking, instead of watching my crew members fucking enemies or fucking each other and I don't really like sharing my toys most of the time either.

I do like the Dreamer (I'm assuming it will be like a sex scene gallery to replay one time sex scenes and make alternate choices) and the revamp to add sex scenes to old encounters (some encounters like Arihama are really missing victory sex scenes).
Personally I don't mind sharing my companions with others or by themselves, hell I even did the (almost) all-out orgy with the crew, I kinda miss the old combat system, maybe mixing some elements between the old and new I guess?

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
I honestly kind of get the decision to redo the battle system. Having to write up multiple paragraphs of battle descriptions for every new encounter added to the game is way too much work for very little pay off, all of it will be just be skimmed through or ignored by most players. New enemy encounters can now be implemented more quickly and in greater quantity without this restriction.

It also just makes the battles faster in general, and makes the sex scenes (the main point of the game) the focus. I also like the potential for the bonus scenes with the introduction of party members, and this rework will make encounters like Arihama so much fairer. You can now actually manage each companion's HP yourself instead of leaving it to a dice roll whether they will randomly die or not.

I'm kind of surprised so many here thought that Snake was a reptile, I feel like it's been mentioned so much in the dialogue before that he's a human and that Sithyrya has a human underclass of which he and Rylan's family are a part of. Anyway, for those who are not fans of human characters, Elion (Egon's dad) won the newest poll, so he will be the one getting art and new scenes in the next update (he is of the dark elf alien race in this game, which I guess is still human-like, but still something different).

Last edited:
Reactions: Sant3224

FluffyDaemon

Jun 23, 2019
The dev should just do 2 polls every month, one for human characters and one for non-human characters, otherwise human characters will keep winning like 90% of the polls and getting most of the content.

I consider Elion and Egon to just be humans with purple skin, they're just not really different enough to be considered alien/monster. Though it's still a better outcome than Rylan or Arthur winning poll for third or fourth time.

Last edited:

Dyson

Jun 12, 2017
I just noticed that the interior design of the ship has been remodeled, and I must say that I absolutely love it! From the music, to the character/interior-exterior designs, the dev keeps delivering and I am all for it! Can't wait to see what the dev has in store for the next updates!

FluffyDaemon

Jun 23, 2019
I have the same problem. There is no Galiano, and Garth doesn't show a menu.
Alternatively you could keep the Rattlesnake for yourself, it also counts as completing Snake's mission.
You just need to click on the cargo bay (normally the ship's exit door) while in space (not on a planet) and select that option.

Reactions: ppadjake

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
Alternatively you could keep the Rattlesnake for yourself, it also counts as completing Snake's mission.
You just need to click on the cargo bay (normally the ship's exit door) while in space (not on a planet) and select that option.
Thanks for help ❤

chocolateaes

Oct 14, 2019
Does anyone know how to go to the 2nd floor? how to meet the mysterious contact in dark alley? Really need a million credits?

FluffyDaemon

Jun 23, 2019
Does anyone know how to go to the 2nd floor? how to meet the mysterious contact in dark alley? Really need a million credits?
You can find the dark alley by just wandering around Akra a few times.
And you do need a million credits to access second floor. You can sell the Ethereum or just farm the money from enemies or working in club.

4.80 star(s) 15 Votes