Frifonzo

Sep 10, 2021
You can only do that on Friday's and Saturday's nights
I know that. When I asked for VIP pass, he also said that, but my character said that he wants to look for another way in. I even tried asking on Friday and Saturday nights. Idk what else I should do to get my character to be brought in by Thuul.

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
The new update is pretty juicy when it comes to story content. I was saying before how I wanted the Garth path to be a bit more developed, and this release really delivered what I wanted. It's still pretty annoying that Galiano gets all the sex scenes, though. Really need him and Chip to stop winning polls.

For those who are only interested in the new sex scenes, the story mission only featured make-out sessions with Katari and Rylan for me (Top/Dom player). Other than the stripper scene mentioned in the changelog, I also discovered that Galiano in prison has a new scene where you can blow him (and other prisoners) regardless of your position, for some reason.

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
The new update is pretty juicy when it comes to story content. I was saying before how I wanted the Garth path to be a bit more developed, and this release really delivered what I wanted. It's still pretty annoying that Galiano gets all the sex scenes, though. Really need him and Chip to stop winning polls.

For those who are only interested in the new sex scenes, the story mission only featured make-out sessions with Katari and Rylan for me (Top/Dom player). Other than the stripper scene mentioned in the changelog, I also discovered that Galiano in prison has a new scene where you can blow him (and other prisoners) regardless of your position, for some reason.
Do we have to choose a path, like, between Garth or Galiano? Because the changelog made it sound like it.

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
No, that I already know, choose one of the paths who seemly had more content. But I want to know about the Nikolaos and Holoryx, if they will have a route which wil cancel another route
4 different variations (routes), depending on whether you allied with Galiano or Garth and who you choose during the mission. That's it.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
PC Version:

I will upload the other versions soon, my internet is slow right now
Thanks for the share!
I've got a question:
Hs anyone tried to override an old Meta-Human version with an new regular version?
Could that 'upgrade' your new regular version into Meta-Human version?

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
Thanks for the share!
I've got a question:
Hs anyone tried to override an old Meta-Human version with an new regular version?
Could that 'upgrade' your new regular version into Meta-Human version?
In theory, I guess that could work (if you mean something like copy-pasting the new folder into the old one), but I haven't really tried that before. The regular version most likely has some .rpy files that are different from the meta-human release, though, so replacing them might break something. You could try copy-pasting, but keeping any of the old files that may potentially be related to the cheat/gallery menu, so stuff like options.rpy, gui.rpy, etc.

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
Poor Garth, got screwed up because I told them he was alive...

Edit: nvm the outcomes are the same-ish, I think I'll stick to Holoryx unless Nikolaos has more content than the former and some sex scenes that I like it

Last edited:
Reactions: Kinzinho

FluffyDaemon

Jun 23, 2019
I picked Holoryx, cause he's more monstrous and even his unfinished image looks more interesting than the other guy who looks like a male version of Aayla Secura (Twi'lek) from Star Wars. And both of them stay alive and are available in the Pulse on the Holoryx route. So possibly the best one for future content (?).

Also tried out the other choice on secondary save and no sex with either Holoryx or Nikolaos on either choice as a dom top.

I just hope it's not going be to like Galiano and Garth where one route (probably the more human looking one) gets way more content.

What happened to Garth though? I let Holoryx know Garth is still alive, at the end I got a message that all Xeonians were killed except Garth, but I can't find Garth anywhere in Akra or on the asteroid pirate base.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sant3224
4.80 star(s) 15 Votes