• Poll closed .

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Sprite-0001.png

Overview:
Lust of a Vampire
is an adult fantasy game that focuses on the story of a centuries-old vampire who roams the shadows of the night in search of beautiful women to seduce.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-17
Release Date: 2023-04-22
Developer: Vespertilio - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Barbaralaid.png Barbara7.png Hypnosis.png Lucia2.png Bandits.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Vespertilio

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2018
game with different art style it's a pity that there is no incest otherwise I would even try...
I'm not excluding it as a potential option yet. The main character is an immortal, eternally young vampire, it wouldn't be too odd if the plot ended up having a time skip where the main character's descendants are grown adults that can be interacted with.

Reactions: don't censor it

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Looks at the thickness of the axe in preview. Yeah. have fun swinging that massive chunk of metal around for more then 2 minutes. Could make 2 or three TOOL axes from that much metal, never mind war axes.

And ya'll might wanna look at a few examples of them from museums. The heads are small, often smaller then your fucking hand. Almost as if battles aren't duels and can be expected to go on for hours and hours.

Reactions: Vespertilio

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
I'm not excluding it as a potential option yet. The main character is an immortal, eternally young vampire, it wouldn't be too odd if the plot ended up having a time skip where the main character's descendants are grown adults that can be interacted with.
Would it be too odd to let us impregnate and or breed women? Pregnancy content would be greatly appreciated!

Vespertilio

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2018
Would it be too odd to let us impregnate and or breed women? Pregnancy content would be greatly appreciated!
Oh don't worry, there will be a LOT of that.
It will be optional, of course.
Take a look at games such as Fate of Irnia for example. That's probably my main inspiration for this game and where I want to take it in the future.

Vespertilio

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2018
v0.2
- New game engine
- New female characters: Irene - The barmaid, Lucia - The young wife
- The quest from 0.1 is reworked
- Estimated playtime: For a reader about 15 minutes
- 3 detailed sex scenes

Reactions: Ericsdadismyhero
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes