5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Best girl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

That's...kind of the point of Patreon lol
That wasn't a reproach. So sorry if I sounded rude.
I said that because usually, when a dev shares a link to a specific post on Patreon, it's either made public so everybody can see it (but maybe it's not possible anymore) or reserved to their supporters. So, there could be some people coming here to complain.
Also, I didn't want to give the impression I ignored your message just because I couldn't react to it.

Yeah...I'm unsure if I'll keep the transformation tag since I don't intend on having most of those things in the game.
You have been around here for some time so you should know that a tag has to be added even if it's just one scene in the game, though you could add a dev notes in the OP explaining that.

Good continuation.

Vespertilio

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2018
Hello.

That wasn't a reproach. So sorry if I sounded rude.
I said that because usually, when a dev shares a link to a specific post on Patreon, it's either made public so everybody can see it (but maybe it's not possible anymore) or reserved to their supporters. So, there could be some people coming here to complain.
Also, I didn't want to give the impression I ignored your message just because I couldn't react to it.

You have been around here for some time so you should know that a tag has to be added even if it's just one scene in the game, though you could add a dev notes in the OP explaining that.

Good continuation.
Ah it's no problem man.
Thank you for your advice.

Yeah I've been downloading games from here for...much longer than I realized, but I didn't really try making one until recently.

Reactions: Oliz82
Mar 29, 2021
Haha. By transformation I meant transforming others into vampires...Is there another meaning that I'm too innocent for?
Whoa, there, Dev! ur game had me worried for a second. I was under the impression that ur game involved a different kind of "transformation" that I was not quite ready to sink my teeth into. I thought "transformation" meant a werewolf-style gender swap. My bad. I'm glad to hear it's just a good ol' vampire conversion game. Best of luck with development!

Reactions: Vespertilio

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Not much of a game at the moment... you basically pick one of 3 women then it's entirely on the rails from there... hopefully that's just because it's fairly short, but even so I would have hoped for more decisions, if there's no interaction then my eyes glaze over and I start to lose interest.

Vespertilio

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2018
Not much of a game at the moment... you basically pick one of 3 women then it's entirely on the rails from there... hopefully that's just because it's fairly short, but even so I would have hoped for more decisions, if there's no interaction then my eyes glaze over and I start to lose interest.
Thank you for your analysis. Do you have any suggestions?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustOfAVampire-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
Yeah ... owned a 286 and even a 386 ... thanks but im done with the retro art scene ... it was fun in the early 90's

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes