3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I'm not one to hang up on how old or how young they look.

The original and this are different propositions aesthetically. After playing the whole thing, I stopped caring. Yes, there are some strange choices on the girls looks, they feel even less "real". Smiles are too forced. Facial expressions are almost caricatural.

I don't need to comment on their looks any further, I will adapt, it's not a big deal. I do hope the story develops, so we get to know how the MC goes from a "nice" guy, to a gun totting, revenge filled, maniac on wheels. Also, who the fuck is "Karen" (I bet not her real name) and what's her role into this.

So, in spite of the weird choices on the girls skins, go on, tell your story. Everyone will adapt to their looks, sooner or later. Just focus on the story, the rest will come naturally.

Peace :)

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I love realism as much as the next person when it comes to these models. I enjoy creases on milfs, occasional stretch marks, the whole nine. My problem is when you take 18 to 26 year old characters and give them these unrealistic wrinkles, loose skins, and make seem like they're aging like buttermilk it just doesn't look all that appealing to the eye. Older milfs with these sort of features? Okay, I'm there. But as the saying goes, if it ain't broke.. the models, if anything, was the only highlight prior to the remake.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Gotta agree with the people who are commenting on the 'updated' models, they don't look as good as they did before. Whoever did the faces really fumbled the bag on it. I thought the WVM lips were bad... but good lord. Even looking at the skin textures in the new banner their skin looks loose and wrinkled when they're supposed to be 20 year olds. Not a good look.

Reactions: fishbulb123

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
/shrug some people chose the wrong career and take negative opinions of their work as personal attacks I guess, par for the course and thankfully most are not like that. I wasn't lying though, removing incest from your AVN tends to lose your incest fans so they unsub (kinda obvious, and that applies to any kink).
I'm a fan of incest but there was never incest in this game (maybe a damn stepcest) I even criticized it a lot for that reason, as for the appearance of the girls I agree that it got a lot worse.

i refuse to believe dev went to all this trouble just to remove that stepcest

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
The only thing I remember from the past thread is people complaining (with good reason) that it was a kinetic novel. You had choices, but they were false choices - do you want to kiss this character, yes or no? Whatever, you're going to do it because... because you do. You were forced into everything.

And precisely, the models of the girls were one of the things people liked the most.

The only thing, in my opinion, that didn't need to be changed were the models of the girls. And that's precisely what this remake suffers the most. Tbh, I'm still undecided whether to give this game a chance because I'm worried about the style of the other game from the developers. I'm not saying it's impossible, but making two games that are the complete opposite of each other in terms of fetishes.... It pulls me back a bit.

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
it seem the 3 models are same for both games they make, since both games are still in episode 2 and 3 they can fix the renders for both games also why change on routes before was better harem.

Last edited:

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Vilkas Creative in the previous version "Harem" was listed as a Future Tag. Will that be the case with this version or has that gone the way of incest?
Like the Dev already said in this thread...
There was no incest in the previous version, it was stepcest. So the incest had never gone in the first place.

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
Like the Dev already said in this thread...
There was no incest in the previous version, it was stepcest. So the incest had never gone in the first place.
just a curiosity of mine: did the dev really remove the stepcest in this remake?

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Several changes, but the story itself is almost the same, the renders definitely looked better before the remake, but since the developers will know how to fix it or what they decide, last and most importantly I hope that the planned LABELS will be they had in the previous version do not change and are the same. good luck with the project

Anarchy2000

Feb 12, 2023
I wanted to understand why the dev mentioned that he was slandered regarding incest in the game thread.

as far as i remember there were complaints against stepcest , no one mentioned that there was incest in the game.
some also mentioned that the developer removed stepcest which doesn't make any difference to me as i hate stepcest

Last edited:
Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

Kuokaman

Dec 15, 2021
All these reworking and still so few choices. It's boring to play without choices, I can find better things to read then an erotic comics.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes