3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

Remarius

Mar 30, 2022
Interesting... wonder why they've just nuked their old patreon and changed to a new one? ( to )

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Interesting... wonder why they've just nuked their old patreon and changed to a new one? ( to )
It seems to me that they are making separate Patreon for separate game that they are developing so that patrons can now support just the game/project that delivers the contents that are favorable to them. The downside is that if a player likes all the games from Vilkas Creative, then he/she is now 'need' to support each game/project individually. But I don't think that Vilkas Creative can have more than 2 games/projects under active development simultaneously.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1688404835760.png
The girl with the most: Move, Jagger, any minute now:
my man will come and use the Van Damme moves that I love.

1688404942975.png
MC: Me and my bae watch Van Damme movies, discount connor softcore..

Reactions: Malika1234

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
For a beta? The normal release will probably add fixes and some more content, beta's are usually only a few days.
I'm still eager for the new content anyway and Betas for Lust Academy for example always were pretty good already.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'm still eager for the new content anyway and Betas for Lust Academy for example always were pretty good already.
But people got confused by it when the next version came out and didn't realize it had a shitload of extra content with it. Still people not realizing the last version of LA that came out has a gigantic amount of the new content because they are satisfied with the Steam version that is stuck on the beta and they have no clue..

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Imo it's not good for some games that the betas get leaked on F95zone. With the new F95 "two weeks" rule the real, fixed game version is not posted on the latest updates then. Happend lately with I think Young Again, the normal release most haven't even noticed.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
But people got confused by it when the next version came out and didn't realize it had a shitload of extra content with it. Still people not realizing the last version of LA that came out has a gigantic amount of the new content because they are satisfied with the Steam version that is stuck on the beta and they have no clue..
I can only speak for Beta versions I have mostly played when it comes to Renpy games. In those the main content already was implemented completely and in the full version it were mainly bugfixes, some renders retouched and adding minigame stuff (I do not care for). Best example I could give is Lust Academy. So I can't speak for all games but just the experiences I made with beta versions.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I can only speak for Beta versions I have mostly played when it comes to Renpy games. In those the main content already was implemented completely and in the full version it were mainly bugfixes, some renders retouched and adding minigame stuff (I do not care for). Best example I could give is Lust Academy. So I can't speak for all games but just the experiences I made with beta versions.
Read above I was talking about Lust Academy, the beta version vs the final version added a shit load of content that again many missed out on, 1 because they had no clue it was a beta, and 2nd, no clue it was not the final version. Go check the changelog for v1.11.1d (vs the beta of v1.10.1d)...

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Read above I was talking about Lust Academy, the beta version vs the final version added a shit load of content that again many missed out on, 1 because they had no clue it was a beta, and 2nd, no clue it was not the final version. Go check the changelog for v1.11.1d (vs the beta of v1.10.1d)...
  • Added Save transfer function so you can keep your progress in Season 3.
  • Simplified puzzle mini-game. Now it's much easier to see all the prizes!
  • Fixed minor bugs with sounds and music.
  • Fixed a lot of typos and faulty English in dialogues.
That's the stuff he added for the delta version. Exactly what I said was happening mostly to this game after beta versions. No real new content because the summary of content under this particular section just showcases all the stuff that got added with the beta already.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
  • Added Save transfer function so you can keep your progress in Season 3.
  • Simplified puzzle mini-game. Now it's much easier to see all the prizes!
  • Fixed minor bugs with sounds and music.
  • Fixed a lot of typos and faulty English in dialogues.
That's the stuff he added for the delta version. Exactly what I said was happening mostly to this game after beta versions. No real new content because the summary of content under this particular section just showcases all the stuff that got added with the beta already.

You didn't read the rest...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is NOT the thread for it.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes