3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
You didn't read the rest...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And you misread my comment. I said that the SUMMARY (the stuff you posted) just showcases the stuff that got added with beta already. The changelog is only the stuff above I posted in my comment and it has been like that with this game from the start. I know it since I follow Lust Academy since the beginning and support him on a higher tier on patreon as well.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Dear Followers,

All right then, everyone! It's time to step things up as we roll out the brand new episode of Lust of Pain. And guess what? It also means it's time to buckle up and put the pedal to the metal to complete World of Secrets First Version! We're so close you can almost taste it, people! In the meantime, while we're on this journey, feel free to enjoy some quality time with Lust of Pain. It's the perfect companion for those times when you need a little more excitement in your life.

So hold on to your hats and get ready for an epic adventure unlike any other! We are working tirelessly behind the scenes to bring you the best gaming experience. And hey, if you need a break from unraveling mysteries, why not dive into the captivating world of Lust of Pain? It's like an exhilarating roller coaster ride for your senses!

Stay tuned, stay excited and prepare to witness the magic unfold.

Cheers, and may the adventures never end!
image-2-1.png

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lust of Pain: Remake[v0.4 Remake] [Vilkas Creative]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Somehthing's off about the dialogue in this scene

Hug Her, Comfort Her
She's right to think

and there might be other mistake like this

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

While here the dialogue is correct
screenshot0003.png

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I'll probably start with scratch when the mod updates. I think I'm skipping all Caucau scenes.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Never tried this before so please someone tell me the story doesn't deal with ex-girlfriend popping up out of the blue once again with a change of heart to start things over. I got a bit tired of exes wanting second chances cuz' reasons.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes