3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Never tried this before so please someone tell me the story doesn't deal with ex-girlfriend popping up out of the blue once again with a change of heart to start things over. I got a bit tired of exes wanting second chances cuz' reasons.
I hope she has blue hair and is into surfing :Kappa:

Sidenote, wtf is wrong with all of the women's mouths in that banner :HideThePain: are we trying to compete with Braindrop?

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
"Lust of Pain"... what does that even mean? Shouldn't it be "Pain of Lust" or "Lust for Pain"?

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
Never tried this before so please someone tell me the story doesn't deal with ex-girlfriend popping up out of the blue once again with a change of heart to start things over. I got a bit tired of exes wanting second chances cuz' reasons.
not exactly, a few years after they broke up and she went off to university in another city, she saw mc beeing intimate with her best friend (another li) when she returned, so she didn't tell him that she was back and mc finds out months later that she is in town when he goes to the cafe she owns.
we have a talk with her later and then we have a choice .

I hope she has blue hair and is into surfing :Kappa:

Sidenote, wtf is wrong with all of the women's mouths in that banner :HideThePain: are we trying to compete with Braindrop?
she had blue hair in a flashback, but they are pink now

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
didn't expect Linda to drugs and rape us in our sleep... , not sure that i want to pursue her after that lol

• Sad
Reactions: Xeron_Xr

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
play from the beginning again because old saves do not work because renpy updated the game, so that the game works dbaos in previous versions of renpy , this has already become a joke in most games. :mad:

Maevos

May 4, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So that's one continuity error right there. Also the beach sex scene with Julia does not appear in the gallery either.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
is there already an "Andrea" path? Or do we have to wait a couples update for that?

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
Not bad so far only problem i see is some of the girls when refereeing to the MC say she instead of he that's all.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes