3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
This is a bit of a weird game. In this game, they're the ones who have a path written for them, that's not who I want. I just want to avoid them and do as little as possible with them. The ones I don't want anything from are Julia and Jade. Cacau is a bit better, but I'm not really interested in her either. For everyone else who doesn't have a path written, I'd like one, but there's nothing written for them. It's just voyeurism and that's all. So far this game has been a big disappointment and if you don't count Cacau, it's just Blue Balls from start to finish. This slow burn is the worst and might force me to hit the ignore button. If I wanted to get something from the family I'd probably have to wait 4 years so not interested.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Last update people shat on the dev for the decisions made to alter the story and characters but this update felt pretty good. It wasn't too short, and I'm excited to see where Nisse's story takes us. My only complaint is that selfishly I want more Thea and more Rosie content. Other than that this was a solid update and if the rest are of this quality I'm sure you'll pick up more supporters for the project, Vilkas Creative!
Some of the "shat" was valid. Your models are usually your most import asset to you. Once you lose that appeal..

Reactions: mofonistik

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
So his other game is abandoned this one getting abandoned too?
The "other game" is actually this game from here before the rework. Don't know why the site mods felt the urge to make a new game thread for the rework and set the old thread to "abandoned". In almost all other games a rework is in the same game thread - only here it's not. For me that's a bad move, now it looks like the dev has abandoned a game - which is imo bs...

bobdango

Dec 25, 2020
It seems as you get further into the game the characters start referring to the MC as she/her instead of he/him.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
needs a incest tag. the mc has a biological aunt, and cousin on his moms side of the family.

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
After playing this game for the first time i want to ask is there any content planned with meave she looks way too good to ignorged.......i hope dev adds content with her.

AntuanShotaLover

Dec 24, 2020
Oh my gosh! What a hot, cute little shota boy Charlie! I would like to see more content with this cutie. And ideally, make Charlie MC in this VN. :love:
It's very horny! Little white shota boy Charlie asks his black maid Linda to make him a sandwich and a blowjob while his mom is away. I really hope that author of this VN will not abandon the development of Charlie storyline.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oh my gosh! What a hot, cute little shota boy Charlie! I would like to see more content with this cutie. And ideally, make Charlie MC in this VN. :love:
It's very horny! Little white shota boy Charlie asks his black maid Linda to make him a sandwich and a blowjob while his mom is away. I really hope that author of this VN will not abandon the development of Charlie storyline.
He isn't going to get any sex scenes.

• Angry
Reactions: Krane461 and lxh123

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Hey guys. Trying this VN out for the first time and I just had a question...

I remember you being a Jill fan, I would expect having one on you at all times :cautious::Kappa:

But the question remains, has the dev even acknowledged that 3/4 of his playerbase is complaining about the girls look in the remake, or is he one of those devs that would rather run his project into the ground, than admit fault? :unsure:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I remember you being a Jill fan, I would expect having one on you at all times :cautious::Kappa:
leavejillalone.png

But the question remains, has the dev even acknowledged that 3/4 of his playerbase is complaining about the girls look in the remake, or is he one of those devs that would rather run his project into the ground, than admit fault? :unsure:
No kidding. Half the girls in this VN are butterfaces. Though the blonde with neanderthal brows and the protruding upper lip is a special kind of ugly.

Thea seems like she's gotten prettier since the beginning though, like smoother textures in her face or something. So maybe the dev is adjusting? I don't know. I'm only watching this VN for Thea content at this point. She's fuckin hot. The pigtailed co-worker is fun too but those titty tattoos are a boner killer.

kov1974

Dec 9, 2018
Not a bad start, so interesting women. Always have a thing for girls with Tattoos.. :)

I hope there is an update soon.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes