3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
WTF? This guy is a big liar, they have two games, one is LustofPain, they rworked it. One is SilentHouse, they're continuing that project.
also silent house has been reworked when they released just 1 update

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Not entirely sure what was reworked (dont remember first version) but Meave/Linda model got a downgrade it seems (personal tastes maybe)
Yeah, Linda was wayyyyy hotter before, and Meave didn't look like a grandma.
Anyway, can't wait for episode 5, the beta has been released a month ago already.

Mlkel33

Dec 27, 2022
Does anyone get a sense that "rework" just means "we need more money" now? Want to know how to get my money? Finish your game with decent content then I will pay. These devs will string you along so you'll end up paying for more than a damn AAA game when the game is done. By done I mean they just canned the project and call it "final."

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Does anyone get a sense that "rework" just means "we need more money" now? Want to know how to get my money? Finish your game with decent content then I will pay. These devs will string you along so you'll end up paying for more than a damn AAA game when the game is done. By done I mean they just canned the project and call it "final."
This is why you should buy on Itch.io or Steam when you can, one time purchase for most.

NoMansMind

Sep 5, 2022
for a game, that calls itself "Lust of Pain", the tags are incredible "vanilla", boring almost!
if I only would have seen the tags, I wouldn't have been interested :). the character design is hot, so that's a safe.

Reactions: Envoye

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Ah so this game is actually alive? Thought it died after they merged with the Turkish reselling site and RWA studios became a thing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OhGodNotAgain
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes