3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
for a game, that calls itself "Lust of Pain", the tags are incredible "vanilla", boring almost!
if I only would have seen the tags, I wouldn't have been interested :). the character design is hot, so that's a safe.
I see this a lot. "if I only would have seen the tags," :unsure: Maybe learn from your ignorance and don't complain here about a game you wouldn't have downloaded. "If only you would have seen the tags, FIRST" :(

I've said it before. It's a real shame Vilkas hasn't fixed the dialogue. :cry:

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
for a game, that calls itself "Lust of Pain", the tags are incredible "vanilla", boring almost!
if I only would have seen the tags, I wouldn't have been interested :). the character design is hot, so that's a safe.
It's about a guy with depression, that kind of pain not hardcore BDSM.

Tags and descriptions exist for a reason. Downloading without reading them first is a you issue.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
From the introduction of the game:
main character, who suffered from long-term depression after being abandoned by their childhood love, and their journey to return to their normal life within their daily routine.

Why "their"? Is the MC gender fluid or something similar? Because they have another game with a sexually undecided MC. Is that the same, is MC bisex, trans or that stuff?

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
I know it shouldn't annoy me this much... but please for FUCK sake, at least do a proofread on the text. He/She His/Her. It's the gosh darn basics of any language not just English.

1696924558969.png

Not to mention the several newfound clipping issues with clothes. Normally I wouldn't mind, but this game had a decent quality and the bar is higher than for the Average Joe.

Please, spend an extra day or two for Quality Control.

1696924714111.png

Reactions: Rasturac and Gunizz

AnubisMRM

May 18, 2018
Another game with great potential which will be abandoned after a few versions?
I really wish this dev would finish one of his games instead of reworking them or starting twists to similar stories. Perfection is the enemy of good.

Reactions: acondo

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LustOfPainRemake-EP5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: MrTarch

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Oof. Starting to see a lot of newer-ish devs (and even some old ones) using a simple spell checker as their proofreading. Red squiggle line = error and that's the extent of what they check.

Vilkas Creative

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
I see this a lot. "if I only would have seen the tags," :unsure: Maybe learn from your ignorance and don't complain here about a game you wouldn't have downloaded. "If only you would have seen the tags, FIRST" :(

I've said it before. It's a real shame Vilkas doesn't fix the dialogue. :cry:
Saint Blackmoor
We have worked with this guy before and he helped us a lot, but due to our busy schedule we couldn't talk too much and I hope you want to work with us again.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes