3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Similar to the former game version (before the rework) here a quick Mod with WT recommendations, gallery unlock and some more game settings.
WT Info: so far I do not "green highlighting" a best choice since there are maybe different routes, only give choice infos. Maybe that changes later on again.
Also: so far you probably get the most game content In v0.3 choosing the Cacau route and not the Julia date (you can be still on her route also)

July 25, 2023:
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.4 / Ep4

Download Mod v0.4 (~1MB)
Pixeldrain -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.4 (~325MB)
Pixeldrain -
Info: if you have my old v0.3 port (before the rework) installed I recommend to uninstall it.
(but it should actually not interfere / saves are not kept since they would not work anyway)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2653867 View attachment 2653868 View attachment 2653869 View attachment 2653870 View attachment 2653871
The new sex scenes are not in the gallery. Such as the sex on the beach with Julia and sex with Linda the Maid. Please update the gallery.

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
The new sex scenes are not in the gallery. Such as the sex on the beach with Julia and sex with Linda the Maid. Please update the gallery.
It's not KoGa3 Job to fix stuff like that. He just ports things to Android and mods things. If there is an issue like a gallery not having recent scenes or other bugs then you should report it to the Dev and ask them to fix/update it.

Reactions: Envoye and KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi. As Jordanskene01 already pointed out the gallery is not from me, I only unlock it. We will have to wait for the next version if they are integrated then.

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
Not gonna lie, the game could be good, but the renders are subpar at best.

For one, the clothes are clipping through the skin.
Second, in some shots the MC looks like a wiener that was left in the air fryer for too long. Kinda ruins the experience.

Also, there's a scene in I think EP3 where the MC walks home in a large ugly shirt at night. The problem with that was in some scenes before that, the shirt was tightly fitted on the body, while later as he was walking over, it was so oversized it reached way below his waist. Kinda looked like a child trying on daddy's shirt for the first time for a giggle. :D

Anyway, please don't release renders like these and fix them beforehand.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes