VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lust of Pain [v0.3] [Vilkas Creative]

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
I don't have a "universal Mod" for that. I do have a kind of template, but it usually has to be adapted a bit to the respective game.

And with Android it's a bit different, too. That does not work so easily without also adapting the original script files. Because without doing that the Mod is deactivated/overwritten again, especially the Mod buttons in the settings or in the quick menu. Also, with most original game ports without a second save location + newer Android versions (I think since V11) there is often no access to the "/games" folder anymore, which is actually needed to put the Mod files afterwards (without doing a new port with Mod) in.
you can use third party file manager to access data folder,I use mixplore,I mainly want this to hide text in a wife and mother game you have a mod for part two but it's audio walkthrough

Vulkan08

Sep 11, 2021
Hello everyone... I believe we all agree on how good our English is:)WaitWhat:) We want to develop the game in English and other languages. We thank everyone in advance who can help us. You can contact us via Discord.
Im in your discord, and I just need to know where you would like me to post about helping you to ensure a... Smoother... English version. Most of the time I have 0 problems figuring out where you are saying, but Ill need clarification on some lines. But I am absolutely willing and able to assist in this matter.

Vilkas Creative

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
Im in your discord, and I just need to know where you would like me to post about helping you to ensure a... Smoother... English version. Most of the time I have 0 problems figuring out where you are saying, but Ill need clarification on some lines. But I am absolutely willing and able to assist in this matter.
Send a message to Dallas, man.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Quick Mod with WT recommendations, gallery unlock and some more game settings.

Mar. 21, 2023:
Updated the Mod for the new game version v0.25

Download Mod v0.25 (~5MB)
Pixeldrain -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.25 (~270MB)
Pixeldrain -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2387523 View attachment 2387524 View attachment 2387525 View attachment 2387526
up pls if you have time

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes