VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lust of Pain [v0.3] [Vilkas Creative]

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
How are you so sure it's a false positive?
Usually people test these things on few different anti-virus programs. Some of those also have free web service where you can toss the file suspected of containing malware and check it. Also Ren'py as engine is known to trigger false positives quite often. Quite the many anti-virus programs also err on the side of caution, which leads them to flag things that aren't really malware.

Holmster74

Aug 27, 2020
This is seriously messed up, hard to get with the language, and it seems even on day 2 the lady in the car is on day 3....

Maybe i'll just wait and see if it gets better in time...

Jaxxar

Aug 29, 2021
It's your Windows Defender messing up.Haven't have any virus warning in any of the games.
No, It is not my WD. I do not use it; I use Bitdefender, which found the virus after I scanned the downloaded file marking it as malware.

Last edited:

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Game looks interesting but needs language fixes. "That's where they met my father" is best example

Vulkan08

Sep 11, 2021
I would love for this dev to get someone to translate English for them. The English gets REALLY bad at times. But the story is good, and the renders are great. People need to chill on the insults about the English though, the Dev is obviously not a native English speaker. Can the broken English be annoying and hard to comprehend at times, yes. But English is not the only language in existence. IDK if the Dev posted this game to here, or someone else did. But all that is needed, is another team member to help convert their native language to English. And from the Sex syntax mixups (He/She swapped) I would say the Dev is probably German or a German speaking Derivative.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
I would love for this dev to get someone to translate English for them. The English gets REALLY bad at times. But the story is good, and the renders are great. People need to chill on the insults about the English though, the Dev is obviously not a native English speaker. Can the broken English be annoying and hard to comprehend at times, yes. But English is not the only language in existence. IDK if the Dev posted this game to here, or someone else did. But all that is needed, is another team member to help convert their native language to English. And from the Sex syntax mixups (He/She swapped) I would say the Dev is probably German or a German speaking Derivative.
Definitely it does not deserve 3 stars, thats too low for what the dev is doing. This have a great potential with the drama and the interactions with the mc and the girls

• Love
Reactions: Vulkan08

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
There are many languages that doesn't care about he/she, for example the Persian language. I play in an amateur theatre and one the directors have fled from Iran many years ago. He speaks good Swedish except he/she (han/hon) which he uses randomly! :ROFLMAO: Still, he's a great director.

• Haha
Reactions: JohnF95zone

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
There's a decent splattering of EngRish in this but it's not so bad, that I've been able to easily comprehend what's trying to be conveyed, there were 1 or 3 lines i couldn't make sense of but this isn't game breaking. Much slack can be allowed bc only this game has the delicious Linda-sammich!
Screenshot_20230328-194221_Lust of Pain Mod KoGa3.jpg
Screenshot_20230328-194240_Lust of Pain Mod KoGa3.jpg
Mc 'need some help making that 'Linda sandwich'? you've got the never ending buns and ill supply the meat!!! ;):sneaky::devilish:

Reactions: S4S4GOAT

sisco1986

Dec 29, 2018
the game is almost unreadable at times, renders are nice but everything else gets ruined by the bad translation

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
Quick Mod with WT recommendations, gallery unlock and some more game settings.

Mar. 21, 2023:
Updated the Mod for the new game version v0.25

Download Mod v0.25 (~5MB)
Pixeldrain -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.25 (~270MB)
Pixeldrain -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2387523 View attachment 2387524 View attachment 2387525 View attachment 2387526
hello can you please share your additional setting file so that I can use it in any game.
i tried some of those file but in some game additional settings option in settings is not coming.I have Android so I cannot use keyboard.can you please change the additional settings location to somewhere else

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
hello can you please share your additional setting file so that I can use it in any game.
i tried some of those file but in some game additional settings option in settings is not coming.I have Android so I cannot use keyboard.can you please change the additional settings location to somewhere else
I don't have a "universal Mod" for that. I do have a kind of template, but it usually has to be adapted a bit to the respective game.

And with Android it's a bit different, too. That does not work so easily without also adapting the original script files. Because without doing that the Mod is deactivated/overwritten again, especially the Mod buttons in the settings or in the quick menu. Also, with most original game ports without a second save location + newer Android versions (I think since V11) there is often no access to the "/games" folder anymore, which is actually needed to put the Mod files afterwards (without doing a new port with Mod) in.

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes