VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lust of Pain [v0.3] [Vilkas Creative]

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
The only real problem I have with the game is that there are only males according to the dialogue, there are two genders, and no language barrier should be stopping you from putting an S in front of all he's when referring to a female, yeah but other than that a good game.

Edit: and I guess when characters call you mc instead of your name

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
a short summary of my 2cents:

rushed and "flat" introduction to the woman/people at all

there is no feeling of a "bonding" at all

the writing (or the translation) melts my brain and hurt the eyes

a really huge amount of wrong adressed textlines (who says what)

a strong feeling of incoming femdom takes place with danielle

mostly the "choices" are resulting in just 1 or 2 different sentences - so not really a vn but a kn
(very rare cases where it leads to different outcomes , like the julia scenes in the cafe)

the attemps to write a "funny" mc are ...well its maybe the translation .. doubt it

and wtf is it with those psychotherapist

the only plus i found so far are the renders ...

Last edited:

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
For WinDef users: It seems the AV sees files with .7z extension as a threat... it's false-positive. Check WeTransfer link, its packed as .rar of the same file.
Unfortunately I have to say, that particular download LustofPain-0.25-pc_UQ-rar-.rar from WeTransfer came up with the same "Virus found" -> instant deletion of the file as with *.* file MixDrop ... WinDef or not, Extra virus software or not - doesnt matter because file got instantly deleted no matter what.

*edit* I bit the bullet and downloaded the uncompressed version after I got this "Virus found" experience again -> everything clear there .... *edit*

*edit2* I also want to mention that I downloaded yesterday 3 other games posted here in the forum - compressed versions, 2 times .7z & 1 time .zip without any errors/messages/problems ... only the files you provided and I downloaded from your links came with this problem. I would strongly suggest a deep scan of your system .... *edit2*

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2021
Ok I don't understand this game at all lol, our choices make no difference, and the last update had 5 or 6 different sex scenes and this update had none? Last update I thought this game would be fast paced but after this recent update I changed my mind. Dev please make up your mind, it's better to have 1-3 sex scenes every update than 4-8 scenes in one update and none on the next.

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
a short summary of my 2cents:

rushed and "flat" introduction to the woman/people at all

there is no feeling of a "bonding" at all

the writing (or the translation) melts my brain and hurt the eyes

a really huge amount of wrong adressed textlines (who says what)

a strong feeling of incoming femdom takes place with danielle

mostly the "choices" are resulting in just 1 or 2 different sentences - so not really a vn but a kn
(very rare cases where it leads to different outcomes , like the julia scenes in the cafe)

the attemps to write a "funny" mc are ...well its maybe the translation .. doubt it

and wtf is it with those psychotherapist

the only plus i found so far are the renders ...
Ok how about your 1 cent opinion. Is it worth the time?

• Haha
Reactions: Loxxxthenasty

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Pfft, Bella did not trip over a cord she stumbled because of those ridiculous shoes she's wearing.

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
Really good update but it seems half the vn I keep up with Bella is always my favorite character all the best to the dev

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Quick Mod with WT recommendations, gallery unlock and some more game settings.

Mar. 21, 2023:
Updated the Mod for the new game version v0.25

Download Mod v0.25 (~5MB)
Pixeldrain -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.25 (~270MB)
Pixeldrain -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2387523 View attachment 2387524 View attachment 2387525 View attachment 2387526
thx for the mod update KoGa

list101

Mar 18, 2019
[VN] [Ren'Py] Lust of Pain [v0.25] [Vilkas Creative] [UQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.68GB
Repack size: 399MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For WinDef users: It seems the AV sees files with .7z extension as a threat... it's false-positive. Check WeTransfer link, its packed as .rar of the same file.

PC = / / / / /
MacOS = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:
Rejected from the browser with the message "Couldn't download - Virus detected"

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
georgia.png georgina.png What funny "English" is in this game! MC thinks of girls as "he", the girl says she is GeorgiNa and right after the next screen she is Georgia already. Looks like that was the script of a drunk rusian student or ChatGPT an alpha version.

• Haha
Reactions: ktunga
3.20 star(s) 29 Votes