Pc :
Mac :
Android :

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustOfPain-0.25
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Quick Mod with WT recommendations, gallery unlock and some more game settings.

Download Mod v0.2 (~5MB)
Pixeldrain -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.2 (~313MB)
Pixeldrain -

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2387523 View attachment 2387524 View attachment 2387525 View attachment 2387526
up please if you have time ^^

Reactions: Moonie1369

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Lust of Pain [v0.25] [Vilkas Creative] [UQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.68GB
Repack size: 399MB

Window$ Defender users: It's false-positive... wait for your security update fix.

PC = / / / / /
MacOS = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2022
I realize there are translation problems early on in the game, but we've been working on the dialogue pretty extensively for the last two updates. I'd be interested to hear what folks think of the dialogue changes, especially with this most recent update?

Pmaria

Mar 30, 2022
Flaws:

1) A Banner without Julia is a blasphemy

that's all for the flaws...

Easily a top 3 game in this genre. Keep up the good work Dev

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Perhaps a weird question, saw on first page that MC is smoking in at least one render... Is that a choice the player makes? Personally that's a vice that just squicks me out. If it's not a choice, no worries dev make the game you envision, just personally don't want to be sucking down the ol' death sticks, so I'll mosey along.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
IMO, the main predicaments for Vilkas Creative would be language and cultural barrier and mismatch, which limit their promotional and marketing activities and/or effectiveness, especially the demo that was released about 6 months ago received uncalled for criticisms, bad 'press' and smear campaign.

I don't know how they are dealing with it. I hope they're getting good advices and genuine supports (y).

On a related news, you can check out Lust of Pain Christmas Edition if you haven't. It is a special standalone game based of this game. IMO it would have been a much better demo.
Why was there a smear campaign?

lkta

May 3, 2017
I realize there are translation problems early on in the game, but we've been working on the dialogue pretty extensively for the last two updates. I'd be interested to hear what folks think of the dialogue changes, especially with this most recent update?
It isn't too bad but in many places it just feels a bit stiff / unnatural / robotic. Sentences feel a bit abrupt and many times i have reread things as it just seems like an odd choice of words from time to time. It definitely reads like it was all written in another language and has been translated rather than being written in everyday conversational English. A few errors below, this is as far as i have got and probably will not add any more after this point. Also i have no idea what is going on with Georginas right sleeve in the cafe, It seems to be having some sort of glitch in the matrix every sentence change.

These should be she/she's instead of he/he's :

scene scene_34_20 with dissolve mc "(But he's right.)"
scene scene_34_66 with dissolve mc "(I wonder if he knows exactly what he's doing?)"

Multiple lines refer to you as MC :
scene scene_35_13 with dissolve lil "You're very thoughtful, mc, don't ever lose that, okay?"
scene scene_35_69 with dissolve lil "Oh my god, mc I'm sorry. I had the music on I didn’t even hear this crowd."
scene scene_37_3 with dissolve t "(What the hell is mc doing in my bed?)"
scene scene_37_60 with dissolve b "I’m being serious MC. I misjudged you and I’m sorry."

Cacau referred to as c : scene scene_38_4 with dissolve b "Actually, you're right." b "But since your competition is c, it doesn't really matter."

Untranslated? scene scene_35_28 with dissolve mc "(Ainsi bas la vida, ainsi bas la vida.)"

Doesn't really make much sense : scene scene_36_12 with dissolve t "Yes, I realize that, which is natural for him to want."

Should probably be this/this one instead of "that" :scene scene_36_116 with dissolve n "Why isn't that good enough?"

After the message from Cacau about dinner you send a text to "Jerremy" One too many R's in his name there.

Guy in the bar is called "Men" Should probably be Man / Unknown Man but definitely not Men. Later on each of the men are also called "Men" although men is the correct term for the three of them together, Just not individually

Last edited:

Vax Morale

Dec 26, 2022
Why was there a smear campaign?
There wasn't from what I can tell the dev had NTR in the tags and when asked about it they said it wasn't a big part of the game so they removed the tag from the future tags list. They were then criticized(rightfully imo) for removing it and not letting people know it would be in the game. But in the end it didn't matter anyway because the dev misunderstood what NTR was.

Reactions: Simulacrum29

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
I misunderstood the scriptwriter's narration "due to my (DEV) misunderstanding, I misunderstood the cheating scenes in the game and thought it was NTR, in summary, the scriptwriter did not write NTR from the beginning, there was just a communication problem between us and we apologize to you all for this. In summary, there is no NTR content in the game.

Some of the female characters in the game cheating on their husbands, I understood it as NTR. That's what this whole NTR thing is about.
Oyunda mc dışında LI leri siken birileri var mı, sözlü ima yada görsel olarak diyorum.
Çoğu kişi buna ntr diyor çünkü bu duruma uygun bir etiket yok.
(Bana pek inandırıcı gelmedi sebebin tepkiler yüzünden fikrin değişti büyük ihtimal, ama zararın neresinden dönersen dön kardır.)
-
Is there anyone in the game who fucks LIs besides mc, I mean verbally implied or visually.
Many call it ntr because there is no appropriate label for this situation.

Last edited:

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Wow renders look amazing... Is the story really bad enough to merit only 3 stars?

Reactions: MrBenny

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
I really like this game very good renders
Good luck with the game Vilkas Creative

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Nisse's eyebrows completely vanish when she's in the shower and out in the hallway with just a towel on. Poor girl exfoliated so hard she took her eyebrows right off.

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes