VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lust of Pain [v0.3] [Vilkas Creative]

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes
Sep 16, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why the hell is he holding his phone like that? :ROFLMAO:
thats a meme in turkey so kinda an easter egg for themselves and turks playing it. a popular tv show's protagonist holding phone like that and become a nationwide mockery (show was a hit in south america and middle east too but, is it a meme there too, idk) . and yes devs are from turkey.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Seems to me you need to know up front if this story has a harem path and also if the sick NTR perversion is going to be added to this game - so we can stop reading it early on
might also be nice to be able to say NO (choices)

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I just started playing this game and must say, they have a lot of typos. I'm glad I understood what they were trying to say lol.

SinnedBad

Jul 26, 2018
Did you know that there is a difference between writing a message to your friends on a messenger app and writing a novel?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Seems to me you need to know up front if this story has a harem path and also if the sick NTR perversion is going to be added to this game - so we can stop reading it early on
2 of those can easily be found out by reading the OP........

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
It WILL have ntr, the dev confirmed it. He just removed the tag from tha Planned Tags for the bullshit reason that "its not going to be a big part of the game". I bet this is one of the devs that will fight tooth and nails to not get the tag even when the ntr is already in the game. Shady as fuck.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
It WILL have ntr, the dev confirmed it. He just removed the tag from tha Planned Tags for the bullshit reason that "its not going to be a big part of the game". I bet this is one of the devs that will fight tooth and nails to not get the tag even when the ntr is already in the game. Shady as fuck.
Yeah, this should be banned. Dev is being deceitful, and supporters will be burned as a result. It's just another NTR game.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hi Mate

Where did you read about it ?

I´m only playing this game because of the MILFS.

So, do you know if would be a whole ntr thing for the game, or just for the younger LI ?

Cheers !

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Hi Mate

Where did you read about it ?

I´m only playing this game because of the MILFS.

So, do you know if would be a whole ntr thing for the game, or just for the younger LI ?

Cheers !
you can read it in the thread basically the dev had ntr in the planned tags alot of people talked about their dislike of ntr the dev then decided that becuse the game isnt focused on ntr he would remove it from the planned tags however he also stated that the ntr is still planned he just didnt want it in planned tags because it scared people away from trying the game.

Vilkas Creative

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
I misunderstood the scriptwriter's narration "due to my (DEV) misunderstanding, I misunderstood the cheating scenes in the game and thought it was NTR, in summary, the scriptwriter did not write NTR from the beginning, there was just a communication problem between us and we apologize to you all for this. In summary, there is no NTR content in the game.

Some of the female characters in the game cheating on their husbands, I understood it as NTR. That's what this whole NTR thing is about.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I misunderstood the scriptwriter's narration "due to my (DEV) misunderstanding, I misunderstood the cheating scenes in the game and thought it was NTR, in summary, the scriptwriter did not write NTR from the beginning, there was just a communication problem between us and we apologize to you all for this. In summary, there is no NTR content in the game.

Some of the female characters in the game cheating on their husbands, I understood it as NTR. That's what this whole NTR thing is about.
That's the problem with just having generic NTR tag, content you describe would fall into Netori genre, where we are the one that steals someones partner, where as the NTR genre most people here dislike is Netorare, where someone steals MC's partner.

Prince_12_12

Dec 18, 2022
View attachment 2096113

Overview:
Our character who lost his mother to cancer at a young age, lives with his step mother, step sister and father.
After a long depression,he decided to go into business and meet new people.
Our character who lived ordinary life at first is enjoying life unaware that he will be tested with his loved ones.
Can you guess where this story that will push the boundaries of lust and pain will lead?​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-13
Release Date: 2023-02-13
Developer: Vilkas Creative -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA -
Mac: - - MEGA -
Android: - - MEGA -

Other: COMPRESSED*

Extras: Multi-Mod*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2387176 View attachment 2096099 View attachment 2096098 View attachment 2096100 View attachment 2096101 View attachment 2096102 View attachment 2096103 View attachment 2096105
View attachment 2096106 View attachment 2096097 View attachment 2096107 View attachment 2096108 View attachment 2096109 View attachment 2096110 View attachment 2096104 View attachment 2387175
Android version isn't installing.....what to do????

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes