VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lust of Pain [v0.3] [Vilkas Creative]

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
The Star Ratings Here Are So Bogus and Biased.
Almost passed on this Gem of a VN, because of stupid poor ratings.
Seriously there are terrible VN / games with far better ratings than they actually deserve.

So don't be jealous for trivial prejudices and be genuine to new developers.

This one is pretty enjoyable, renders look fabulous, plot is good with plenty of character developing story and dialogues aren't half bad as mentioned in some comments.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You play with your feelings, becasue this is a collection of convos about how humans feel
any given moment they see and interact with someone whom they either despise of fancy.
the writing is strange sometimes and the bad transaltion doesn't help
Seriously there are terrible VN / games with far better ratings than they actually deserve.

This one is pretty enjoyable, renders look fabulous, plot is good with plenty of character developing story and dialogues aren't half bad as mentioned in some comments.
Same here, and this isn't the only one I almost missed.
Should a player not feel attracted to the girl openly looking for a hookup,
than this game has missed their mark.
Should a player not enjoy the many females interested in seeing how MC reacts to their advances,
or the fact the MC has a vested interest in actually doing ”stuff” with girls, whatever ”stuff” might mean,that player will then review it as something bad or not liked.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
first time playing your game and really enjoyed it, i just want to put it out there that i dont mind NTR,as long as its optional, then we have the choice to see it or not with OUR choice. Also love Thea character and the boss Danielle and her sister Bella, but not big fan of cacau & im not sure how i got on her dating path, cause usually i choose answers that would turn her down, but we keep hooking up in the office in the bathroom in her room, please put an ending option with her in the game, cause like the old saying why should i pay for the milk when i can get it for free. Enough with her for now, it seems like shes stealing all the screen time, maybe she can get a std or something so we cant fuck her anymore and give other girls some time.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021

The low rating are mostly because of the very bad translation or because all sex scenes are forced, you can't choose to fuck or not. I think that the dev should make it a kinetic novel so player would not be pissed if they are forced to do something they don't like.

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
classification more than deserved this estepcest, in fact, not even here in Brazil this game pleased

matsuftw

Jan 28, 2018
I cant install v0.2 on Android .... Cant istall for pack not valido...how can i fix? O already download again the file but still dont work

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I cant install v0.2 on Android .... Cant istall for pack not valido...how can i fix? O already download again the file but still dont work
I think the port is to big (more then 2GB). Try to use the compressed one from the mod.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I don't see this lasting long on patreon considering the copyrighted music and the fact they don't allow stepcest either.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 29 Votes