VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lust of Pain [v0.3] [Vilkas Creative]

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LustOfPain-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Wow, another Dev has fallen victim from NTR haters.
I don't get it, the planned ntr tag is already there from the very beginning. WHY the NTR haters must ruined it by their crying breakdown?
I mean, go for pure harem game if you wish.
Man, today, my hate to the NTR Haters peaked.
I really wish they can stay away from games that has NTR on it. AS THEY SHOULD BE.

PS : Thank God I didnt sub to dev patreon already. Almost made a mistake there. Almost wasted my money.
The problem is that the dev tried mixing harem and ntr together in the same game and the harem crowd is the most vocal and hate ntr even if its optional. Calling it a crying breakdown is wrong i think, i would say more that they have an extreme hatred for it. I think it is stupid to add ntr as optional in a game, either go no ntr or ntr. I mean once the ntr tag is on they are only going to get attention from the ntr crowd anyhow.

If devs stopt mixing harem and ntr together the problem woulden't be that big, but certain devs mix them together and the disaster in the forums begins until the none ntr side or the ntr side wins.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
The problem is that the dev tried mixing harem and ntr together in the same game and the harem crowd is the most vocal and hate ntr even if its optional. Calling it a crying breakdown is wrong i think, i would say more that they have an extreme hatred for it. I think it is stupid to add ntr as optional in a game, either go no ntr or ntr. I mean once the ntr tag is on they are only going to get attention from the ntr crowd anyhow.

If devs stopt mixing harem and ntr together the problem woulden't be that big, but certain devs mix them together and the disaster in the forums begins until the none ntr side or the ntr side wins.
IMO the real problem is the developer removing ntr from future tags but not future plans. Developers are free to make whatever game they want, but deceiving players for support is just wrong.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
There's no reason for this game to be set up like you have any choices. It's a visual novel you just read along in. The dev does not care about your choices in the slightest. You can try to be mean to characters, refuse to kiss them, etc... and the dev just makes you make out with and have sex with them anyway. Every time.

What's the point? Don't waste our time and disrespect us by pretending our choices matter. Just make it a visual novel we can read along with. It would be a lot less irritating to keep trying to avoid various women we don't like (I hate Cacau for example) only to have you 100% ignore whatever we choose and just do what you want anyway.

dunno but I am pretty sure you should not use copyrighted music on your patreon projects
Yeah, I was shocked by that. Quick way to get legal action taken against you. We've seen it happen many times.

Dec 15, 2022
Nice VN, I love the story. Most girls look very beautiful. Except for Jade, something in her face is butt ugly. The lips look strange, and maybe, something with the eye-liners, not sure...

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
This Update was of the hook dudes, only problems I have with this game is Nisse (not the girl but the name).
It was my Grandfathers name and here were I live it's a nickname for Nils wich is a male name so that part is a little bit odd for me.
And I hope that If you decide to add the three letter word to the game and don't make it fully avoidable (it really is your choice as devs) but please let us now before hand so we can decide for ourselves if we wan't to continue or not.

Thanx for a good game this far (y):giggle:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
I liked the game even though it had open ends until the story was good, apart from the part of Julia's choice that was very confusing, otherwise it's good, I liked the girls very fun, especially Cocoa and her insatiable hunger, looking forward to the next one.

Congratulations to the dev for the game

Darkku

May 25, 2017
Quick Mod with WT recommendations, gallery unlock and some more game settings.

Download Mod v0.2 (~5MB)
Pixeldrain -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.2 (~313MB)
Pixeldrain -

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2387523 View attachment 2387524 View attachment 2387525 View attachment 2387526
crashing

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name ('renpy/common/000atl.rpy', 1649732250, 55) is defined twice, at renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25 and game/LustofPainv02-0.2-pc/renpy/common/000atl.rpyc:25.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
crashing

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name ('renpy/common/000atl.rpy', 1649732250, 55) is defined twice, at renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25 and game/LustofPainv02-0.2-pc/renpy/common/000atl.rpyc:25.
Not completely sure, but according your error log saying "defined twice" I assume there is something wrong with the installation of the game or the Mod.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Good renders and nice story, what i could get out of it. Dev team definitely need proofreader to fix things, but otherwise solid 4/5.

Reactions: punisher2099

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
The game looks good the girls too but the writing is strange sometimes and the bad transaltion doesn't help!!
So we have the classic step family with a missing father on the road, so we can expect some slow burn incest like thing and some sidekicks to drain MC's balls while the slow burning fire is about to die.
It could be a nice story but i have noticed a big problem, it's the fact that the supposed "choices" don't really have any meaning.
I can live with some engrish but when a game gives me the finger after each choice and goes on as if i have no say, it's annoying.

Reactions: Dragis and Kak13245
3.20 star(s) 29 Votes