VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lust of Pain [v0.3] [Vilkas Creative]

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes
Jun 8, 2022
Then you should make a note as such. (long comment i know :HideThePain: tried to keep it short)

Currently there is no mention of it besides thread comments, and that comes across as deceptive (Unintentional as it may or may not be) to those that would want to avoid the game altogether because of said scene. (which isn't a small amount of people).
Even those that would typically tolerate it being avoidable. (They may get the idea that it won't actually be avoidable)

This can be as simple as something like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would also suggest mentioning which character/s it is for, since some will want to avoid them altogether because it is within their character to cheat.
Although contrary to that point, if it is a rape scene and not cheating, then I would also HIGHLY recommend you mention that, since one of the main driving factors for those that will avoid regardless is the cheating factor.

I do understand that the tags quick removal may have been a heat of the moment choice to avoid confusion, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume at this point in time you had no ill intentions when removing it from future tags.

However there are people who have zero tolerance, and they should be able to read the main post and know to avoid this game.
Transparency is a very important and valued trait in a dev. And people will respect you for it. You want your players to be able to trust you and your word. (Be like old school Bungie (halo 1-3 Dev), not Activision-Blizzard :KEK: )

So I would say it is of utmost importance to add a note somewhere asap, especially so you do not get the label of being a liar, or being deceptive unjustly. (as some are already accusing you of)
A well-reasoned approach and a quite viable solution

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
A well-reasoned approach and a quite viable solution
Many thanks for the compliment.

Given the lack of it's mention on the main thread, seems to have fallen on deaf ears... and i am all out of giving "benefit of the doubt.".

Had more to say on that, but want to at least attempt to keep this somewhat brief.

It's omission from the main thread will be viewed as "A lie of omission, is still a lie". :HideThePain:
Which won't be judged kindly from those that care.

Especially when it has a simple fix.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My advice to anyone that searched the thread, hater or fan of such content:

Spend time elsewhere until the dev is more transparent and upfront, with NTR, and other possible similar content (sharing/swinging, MMF, etc.). There is more story to write after all... anything can happen.

Don't take needless risks with content, check back later, invest your time elsewhere for the time being.
Instead of a "what if", go for "what is".

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Can I just ask what is the point?

Screenshot 2023-02-13 034732.png

Screenshot 2023-02-13 034755.png

I personally think she is ugly, so I didn't want to see this, but ok, lets say that your plot demands this, fair enough, but what is the point of the choice right before this?

Like for real:

Screenshot 2023-02-13 035355.png

Screenshot 2023-02-13 035415.png

Those choices are there for what? Just remove all the choices and tell the story that you want to tell.

FREE04

Mar 13, 2022
Just a question the game still has NTR??? Just asking because I don't see the tag but some people talk about that.

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes