VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lust of Pain [v0.3] [Vilkas Creative]

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Guys guys take it easy. Don't bother the devs by talking about that scene which everyone'll forget about it. Also they mention that was one time thing. I personally loathe ntr, if this game evolves that way, we move on. Renders and girls are great, our part's enjoy this game. So let them do to work, please don't discourage them.
So you would prefer to loose your time playing this? Imagine you spen 5 hours of you free time playing this and you are enjoying it then ntr shit is put in it and you drop the game? Why playing it in the first place if you know you are loosing your time?

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
So you would prefer to loose your time playing this? Imagine you spen 5 hours of you free time playing this and you are enjoying it then ntr shit is put in it and you drop the game? Why playing it in the first place if you know you are loosing your time?
I have not played yet. Is that scene unavoidable?

SaltySugar

Dec 18, 2020
This is not gonna end well. This thread is a shit show already and it will just become worse. I honestly don't understand it, the game will have ntr in the future which is fine but removing it from the planned tags is straight up asking for trouble down the line. It's just a really weird move.

peter358

Jan 28, 2018
Yeah you're quite right, but there are so much games out there lots of them look cheap and good ones put wonderful content in like a year and a half. Let's give them a chance. We are community of industry that rarely a good work come out

splitScreen

Dec 17, 2019
Honestly, and I'll sound like a broken record but...
Having "(un)avoidable NTR" as tags in this freaking platform will eliminate 90% of the NTR wars. No need for devs to clarify it in comments, no need for site users to ask in the thread, and no need to talk about the length or frequency of the NTR part in the story. 90% of the NTR hate brigade will be filtered by the tags alone. it avoids all the harassment that devs get to endure everytime because of a limitation in platform categories. This is a platform issue, not a dev issue.

I have no idea why f95 admins don't add a couple of tags. Even if introducing it means revisiting other systems (like search) to account for it, the solution is trivial. Just slap in a relational key such as "parent tag" on subtags, referencing NTR in this particular case, and take it into account when showing regular NTR results. The idea should be the same for any other subtag, and it allows for the eventual deletion of the parent tag if that's wanted eventually.

It shouldn't be rocket science, and it's very low risk both technically and operationally

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2019
Honestly, and I'll sound like a broken record but...
Having "(un)avoidable NTR" as tags in this freaking platform will eliminate 90% of the NTR wars. No need for devs to clarify it in comments, no need for site users to ask in the thread, and no need to talk about the length or frequency of the NTR part in the story. 90% of the NTR hate brigade will be filtered by the tags alone. it avoids all the harassment that devs get to endure everytime because of a limitation in platform categories. This is a platform issue, not a dev issue.

I have no idea why f95 admins don't add a couple of tags. Even if introducing it means revisiting other systems (like search) to account for it, the solution is trivial. Just slap in a relational key such as "parent tag" on subtags, referencing NTR in this particular case, and take it into account when showing regular NTR results. The idea should be the same for any other subtag, and it allows for the eventual deletion of the parent tag if that's wanted eventually.

It shouldn't be rocket science, and it's very low risk both technically and operationally
The point everyone is making is the dev put the tag in planned then removed it no one was bitching about the tag so get over yourself the dev is str8 up lying at this point.

jdtwk123

Aug 4, 2017
well I certainly love the model designs... I hope with a few updates to give this a real try. Best of luck to the devs. Try to keep MILFs milfy, not 20-something 40 year olds.

splitScreen

Dec 17, 2019
sooo ntr or not?
avoidable ntr from what I understood:
Don't get me wrong, there will be only a small ntr scene optional but those who saw it thought the whole game would be ntr so we removed it

The point everyone is making is the dev put the tag in planned then removed it no one was bitching about the tag so get over yourself the dev is str8 up lying at this point.
Not sure what your deal is. No, not everyone, everything I said was happening before the tag was removed last tuesday, at the end of page 11.
I guess noone taught you manners. Here's to me getting over myself (y)

Reactions: Hanorak

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
i wold be surprised if this game ever has a new update one of the worst handlings of ntr iv seen in a while first adding ntr into what seems to be a game aimed at the harem fans which usually dosnt go well for other games. Then stating its a very minor part and because of that removes the tag whether or not removing the tag while still planning to have the content is sketchy as fuck. i could by if it was some kind of mistake if it was quickly fixed and adressed but to me it seems he is trying to hide that it will be there.

Android 93

Jan 9, 2020
What The Fuck is wrong with you Guy's
The developer Removed the tag Move on
And don't Act like Ass holes who don't have
Better to do. Sooo the game is still early
In development gev it couple of updates
And it's even if he did add "NTR" he said
It's "" AVOIDABLE ""

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes