VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lust of Pain [v0.3] [Vilkas Creative]

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I misunderstood the scriptwriter's narration "due to my (DEV) misunderstanding, I misunderstood the cheating scenes in the game and thought it was NTR, in summary, the scriptwriter did not write NTR from the beginning, there was just a communication problem between us and we apologize to you all for this. In summary, there is no NTR content in the game.

Some of the female characters in the game cheating on their husbands, I understood it as NTR. That's what this whole NTR thing is about.
Yay! Now I can actually try this game. You should have explained this a while ago. I'll give my opinion on it soon :giggle:

Reactions: hysepReC

DEVIL18

Dec 9, 2017
I misunderstood the scriptwriter's narration "due to my (DEV) misunderstanding, I misunderstood the cheating scenes in the game and thought it was NTR, in summary, the scriptwriter did not write NTR from the beginning, there was just a communication problem between us and we apologize to you all for this. In summary, there is no NTR content in the game.

Some of the female characters in the game cheating on their husbands, I understood it as NTR. That's what this whole NTR thing is about.
Bro you got any plans for a incest patch? Most of us don't like stepcest and it's illegal too on the patreon. Maybe you gotta go on the landlady route on the patreon. Hope you reply.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Bro you got any plans for a incest patch? Most of us don't like stepcest and it's illegal too on the patreon. Maybe you gotta go on the landlady route on the patreon. Hope you reply.
It's not, they aren't related, tons of games on Patreon doing fine with that stuff.... Just like cousin stuff, Patreon doesn't care about that either.

I looked at the "script" it says "step-xxxxxx" 3 times. You can do it yourself in a couple of minutes, open script.rpy and script_v02.rpy, now search "step" and just remove the ones that have step-sibling rivalry, step-sister, and step-mother.

It says step once in script.rpy and in script_v02.rpy it says step twice.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
The game may be relative new with only 3 updates , but only 26 patreons seems a bit too low , considering the renders are good looking . The story may not be something new , but hey so are many other games that i cant understand how they reached their milestones...

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
The game may be relative new with only 3 updates , but only 26 patreons seems a bit too low , considering the renders are good looking . The story may not be something new , but hey so are many other games that i cant understand how they reached their milestones...
IMO, the main predicaments for Vilkas Creative would be language and cultural barrier and mismatch, which limit their promotional and marketing activities and/or effectiveness, especially the demo that was released about 6 months ago received uncalled for criticisms, bad 'press' and smear campaign.

I don't know how they are dealing with it. I hope they're getting good advices and genuine supports (y).

On a related news, you can check out Lust of Pain Christmas Edition if you haven't. It is a special standalone game based of this game. IMO it would have been a much better demo.

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes