3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
Can't start because of "error initializing system sound". Tried a few things, but can't get it to work.

Any ideas for a cause/fix?

Tusken

Nov 7, 2017
Can't start because of "error initializing system sound". Tried a few things, but can't get it to work.

Any ideas for a cause/fix?
Have you tried using loacale emulator?

Also anybody knows other games in this art style?

Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
Have you tried using loacale emulator?

Also anybody knows other games in this art style?
It appears to have been a corrupted download. Redownload was the 1st thing i did with no luck, but on the 3rd attempt it started working.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Fixed OP, Updated Tags.

@Twistty I've asked you in the past to use English titles, nothing more and nothing less. Please stop using 2 titles at the same time. Also please tag the games accordingly. The VNDB page had more than enough information regarding tags.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Fixed OP, Updated Tags.

@Twistty I've asked you in the past to use English titles, nothing more and nothing less. Please stop using 2 titles at the same time. Also please tag the games accordingly. The VNDB page had more than enough information regarding tags.
Which tags did I have wrong ?

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Which tags did I have wrong ?
My Tags:
2DCG, Male Protagonist, NTR, Lactation, Vaginal Sex, Group Sex, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Sex Toys. BDSM, Bukkake, Exhibitionism, Lesbian, Titfuck, Multiple Penetration

Your Tags:
adventure, anal sex, bdsm, bukkake, exhibitionism, fantasy, group sex,

I'm not even sure where you got "Adventure" from, this isn't an adventure.

EDIT: Also missing "Voiced" tag, added.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
KK - thanks - 2DCG, Male Protagonist, - I completely forgot to add - my bad.
No - excuses - for them.
But do we have to include every possible tag mow?
Pretty sure a grocery deliveryman banging a bunch of horny house wives would be an adventure?
Would be for me! :closedtongue:
NTR? Is not really what this game is about.
Netorare - is better suited - but....
Your call.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: rKnight and Dboss

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
KK - thanks - 2DCG, Male Protagonist, - I completely forgot to add - my bad.
No - excuses - for them.
But do we have to include every possible tag mow?
Pretty sure a grocery deliveryman banging a bunch of horny house wives would be an adventure?
Would be for me! :closedtongue:
NTR? Is not really what this game is about.
Netorare - is better suited - but....
Your call.
this is Netori not Netorare, maybe we can have a new tag like NTR-Netorare and NTR-Netori. becuew I found some game that are Tag as NTR but were Netori. this way for thoses who like NTR-Netorare can still get wait they want, and for thoses who like don't can more on. for myself I like NTR-Netori. this way when I play a game that is tag with NTR, I do not have to roll a dice hoping I do not get NTR-Netorare.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Netori is what I meant - good call - had to update my dictionary definitions - lol.
Ya NTR - can be pretty vague - that is why I only apply it "one" way.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Not a very long game but not bad either since milf games are pretty niche in Japan.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
this is Netori not Netorare, maybe we can have a new tag like NTR-Netorare and NTR-Netori. becuew I found some game that are Tag as NTR but were Netori. this way for thoses who like NTR-Netorare can still get wait they want, and for thoses who like don't can more on. for myself I like NTR-Netori. this way when I play a game that is tag with NTR, I do not have to roll a dice hoping I do not get NTR-Netorare.
I've often seen sites simply use "Cheating" for something like this game where the person being cheated on isn't an actual character in the story. For example, the story or characters will only mention them, or if they are shown it will be very brief, and they might be faceless.

As for the NTR tag, would probably make more sense to simply write Netorare or Netori instead.

Last edited:

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
ntr and cheating aren't the same Cheeting is ware the male ort female gos begindf tharte loved ones back and eventualy leves that loved one Ntr isw the male otrr female Never LEves thare loved one

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
I've often seen sites simply use "Cheating" for something like this game where the person being cheated on isn't an actual character in the story. For example, the story or characters will only mention them, or if they are shown it will be very brief, and they might be faceless.

As for the NTR tag, would probably make more sense to simply write Netorare or Netori instead.
that is even better tag them with just Netorare or Netori

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
ntr and cheating aren't the same Cheeting is ware the male ort female gos begindf tharte loved ones back and eventualy leves that loved one Ntr isw the male otrr female Never LEves thare loved one
While it's true they aren't the same what you're saying isn't right and the opposite is actually closer to the truth:

Netorare = 寝取られ which you could loosely translate to "partner is being stolen by sleeping (aka sex)".
Cheating = 二股 or for a married couple 不倫 (不倫 = An Affair.

croPath

May 10, 2017
Fullscreen does not work it just prompts "error creating directdraw" and crashes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
"Nameable Protagonist"

Game... you're messing with my feelings here. You can't rename the MC name at all. I thought positively about you. I trusted you. And you betrayed me.

I hate you.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes