3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

nbqhuy

Mar 27, 2020
anytime i try to open it, it doesn't appear or do anything, please help

Last edited:

bobbybiggerplays2

Donor
Nov 30, 2017
can someone please add a milf tag to this. Was trying to search for it again by categories and couldn't find it because this game, which is exclusively about milfs, has no tag.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
"Nameable Protagonist"

Game... you're messing with my feelings here. You can't rename the MC name at all. I thought positively about you. I trusted you. And you betrayed me.

I hate you.
It's there. No idea how was uploaded here as I got it somewhere else but you have to use the set up application to install it somewhere and there the option to name the MC will appear (During installation it asks you and it's not greyed out in the set up menu).

Mar 27, 2021
I read "multiple penetration" and "group sex", what does that mean? That these milf are fucked by not only the mc but by others men too? And of course everyone at the same time? Or it simply means that the mc have sex with 2 or more milfs at the same time? As you can see, I hate gangbang and shit like that.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I read "multiple penetration" and "group sex", what does that mean? That these milf are fucked by not only the mc but by others men too? And of course everyone at the same time? Or it simply means that the mc have sex with 2 or more milfs at the same time? As you can see, I hate gangbang and shit like that.
Those tags mean either multiple men and women, woman and men or man and women. This is the latter.
Multiple penetration can range from multiple cocks to use of sex toys. In this case its the latter.

Reactions: Schrödinger1801

uda123ca

Jun 6, 2019
I use Textractor to translate, who can know fix this? :( I realy want to play this game but it can't translate, consecutive letters without spaces 1633404524959.png

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
i see the ''Nameable Protagonist'' tag. But where to do it? i don't find
When you install the game it asks for a name for MC.
As far as I know that's the only way to name the MC so if the OP doesn't have the installer in it you won't be able to.
Tried some other game from this dev and everywhere it's only available without an installer so I'm sure there is no way to name the MC other than during installation.

Reactions: uda123ca

uda123ca

Jun 6, 2019
When you install the game it asks for a name for MC.
As far as I know that's the only way to name the MC so if the OP doesn't have the installer in it you won't be able to.
Tried some other game from this dev and everywhere it's only available without an installer so I'm sure there is no way to name the MC other than during installation.
yeah, complete, i don't install because i see run the ADV in '' installation guide'' on the post

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes