3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Stresspuppy

Nov 16, 2017
Hi all, anyone completed all endings? I seem to only get one harem ending and have a couple not in gallery . Not a bad game.

Many thnx

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
So, for both of the three harem endings, seems that you need to follow these routes (from left to right in the gallery):
- First one, you need to do first Mayumi, then Ryoko and then Kaori.
- The second one, instead, you need to do Kaori, Mayumi and Ryoko.
- The third one, instead, you need to do Kaori, Ryoko and Mayumi.

That's it c:

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
(This review has been moved to the review section above, for this thread)

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
is the a save file for completed gallery eding for this ?
It's pretty straighforward as a game. The only thing that you need to follow is the "Walk" posted by me above or in the previous page for the three harem endings. Also it's not that long, you can complete each route in something like.. 15 minutes at the most. Or twenty. It's not a... Grisaia for example xD

mengrege

Feb 9, 2018
I have a problem with the game wen the ADV.exe run, apareaded an error "failed to inicialize Scenario file"

ThisIsOk

Jun 26, 2017
Does anyone know of any similar games/VN? I quite liked that the women were not particularly beautiful, but that made it even more fappable in some kind of way.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Eh. I want to know it too as well. Sadly, the only games that I know (not similar for the story, but for the char) are only japanese for now - and probably will remain with that language for a looooooong time :FeelsBadMan:

Goldensatyr

May 27, 2017
I have seen some people say each wife has 2 endings with 3 harem endings.
However I see that Kaori has 3 slots in her endings page. The first one is undiscovered for me. Also, I see the CG gallery has a few parts locked in the middle of her section.
Anyone know how to open this up?

patate

Jul 26, 2017
Does the scenario.pk file exist in the same folder as adv.exe? Did you try re-downloading/reinstalling the game?
Yep, i tried redownloading and both times i had everything in the same folder.
I would be sad to not be able to play this game, i love milfs :(

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
Yep, i tried redownloading and both times i had everything in the same folder.
I would be sad to not be able to play this game, i love milfs :(
That's a pain. It just worked for me, so i have no clue. Is there a log file anywhere that you could share?

Also, try running in administrator mode, had that fix bugs for me every once and a while.

patate

Jul 26, 2017
That's a pain. It just worked for me, so i have no clue. Is there a log file anywhere that you could share?

Also, try running in administrator mode, had that fix bugs for me every once and a while.
I solved the problem by instaling the newest winrar version, looks like it will work just fine. MILF's here i come.

Reactions: Big Daddy
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes