• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jun 6, 2017
I downloaded Monica the other night and plan to play it soon. I played this a couple of years ago with MTool but the English was a bit broken. Hopefully, this AI translation will be better, and Acerola will release their games in English with AI translation in the future because waiting for Kagura to release them seems to take forever.

kagaminejace

Jun 13, 2018
dang and I just downloaded the jp version, if only monica wasn't such a broken mess, this week would have break my tic tac

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
I wonder why DLsite put NTR tag on their site, when the description doesn't mention such things...
Well, how is it? Is this good? Tried in Japanese before but it's too hard for my birb brain...

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
If there is an issue with the game, mention me with your save and a screenshot of the problem.
Just got done the Prologue and so far your translation is excellent.

Not sure if a bug, but is there a way to alter the spacing of the text below the image when Pussy Condition is selected?

Looks like some of the text is cut off.

1712436559256.png

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Just got done the Prologue and so far your translation is excellent.

Not sure if a bug, but is there a way to alter the spacing of the text below the image when Pussy Condition is selected?

Looks like some of the text is cut off.

View attachment 3517176
Hmm let me look into that.

Edit: Apply the latest patch. Should look like this now.

1712436882939.png

olegus34216

Apr 19, 2018
I've dealt with version 1.04 of this game before. What has changed regarding it in version 1.11?

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
Most of yall have probably been wondering where I've been. Well I've been working on this game which you also might notice was made using Wolf. Since I had to start from scratch and Wolf being the fucked up engine it is, it took me quite a while.

Going forward I'll now be able to translate Wolf games so look forward to it. This is all thanks to who made this possible, so big thanks to them.

Additionally thanks to vikaar for letting me use some of his work in this translation.

This was a really complex game to translate and also my 1st Wolf game. So if there are any issues please feel free to tag me with a screenshot/save of the issue so I can fix it. The Tutorial images aren't translated but everything else should be.

Other Tags:
THE NUMBERS MASON ✓
Pregnancy Mechanics ✓
Virgin Run ✓
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

I am always looking for people's thoughts on the quality of the translation. Any feedback, positive or negative, will help me improve the tool. If there is an issue with the game, mention me with your save and a screenshot of the problem.
thanks for your efforts on this

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes