Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Hey Aerisetta When are you putting the 0.4.0b for Android Like even though I have a PC it is not working so I had to send it for repair to Kuwait so waiting is of 1 month. Please put this update . Also one but I noticed is when the futa dominated My character here she was doing the female strap on instead of futa cock . Please fix this issue . Thanks for creating such a masterpiece. Probably I will promote in my YT and get views on it . Love your videos
android is now updated to 0.4.0b as well

Reactions: Rnero_BBC

Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Playfulpetfox

Hi

Just wanted to address the point in your review, and also let other people know because I completely understand people will have this perspective.

You are correct that the frame rate of the animations are very low. This isn't an issue of effort, in fact adding a few more frames of animation takes no time at all there's hundreds of detailed high framerate mo-cap animations i can buy online for daz3d. It is an artistic choice to emulate the 1990s Mortal Kombat 2 feel (released in 1993). Everything in the game is designed with that in mind, you'll see lots of things that pay homage to that era of games.

It's campy and corny, from the voices to the poses, completely understand if it's not your cup of tea, but it's not an effort issue.

download.gif kitana2.gif 1431677636_2.gif

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes