EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
newcovershrot.png

Overview:
Welcome to your brand new school life, in this timeline you actually get to smash hot girls so yey you :)
Also since this is early version of the game, I would appreciate if you joined our and gave feedback on the upcoming features!​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-29
Release Date: 2019-09-29
Developer: Ataeshi - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux, Mac: - - -
Android: (Will be released later today)

Extras: (Walkthrough not needed yet)

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

Last edited:

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
more games with HS assets are always great to have, this seems to be a browser game so why is it labeled as [Others]?

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2019
more games with HS assets are always great to have, this seems to be a browser game so why is it labeled as [Others]?
These assets are quite nice, especially recently after I discovered how changing the light to certain numbers can get characters to look much more realistic and detailed

and guess it was fixed, it's offline browser game basically haha

Reactions: LewdTheLolis

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
These assets are quite nice, especially recently after I discovered how changing the light to certain numbers can get characters to look much more realistic and detailed

and guess it was fixed, it's offline browser game basically haha
yeah sometimes I'm playing a HS asset game, I have my dick in my hand and I'm just left there staring going "man that's some fucking realistic fucking right there" yeah it's
HTML:
 at least it's fixed now since whenever I see [Others] I'm always like oh boy what's it going to be this time

Sep 14, 2019
yeah sometimes I'm playing a HS asset game, I have my dick in my hand and I'm just left there staring going "man that's some fucking realistic fucking right there" yeah it's
HTML:
 at least it's fixed now since whenever I see [Others] I'm always like oh boy what's it going to be this time
At first actually I made the game to be online like you register and just play but I forgot the fact that people don't really want to register when fapping so decided to make it offline completely

Can we expect animations, and will there be an incest tag?
Yes and yes, I have huge plans for the story and all the fetishes but just gotta give me some time to get around to it :)

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
"Overview:
Welcome to your brand new school life, in this timeline you actually get to smash hot girls so yey you :)"

Not going to lie, this made me snicker. One of the better overview's I've seen so I'll be checking this one out.

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
At first actually I made the game to be online like you register and just play but I forgot the fact that people don't really want to register when fapping so decided to make it offline completely
that and if it was online it wouldn't have been allowed here

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight
Sep 14, 2019
Meh, people who get offended by something like that are probably all looking for NTR crap anyway so I wouldn't worry. ;)
No NTR here sir please ty xD

that and if it was online it wouldn't have been allowed here
Yeah I actually talked with a staff member prior to converting it, there was a option for me to make a downloadable file which would just run the game online (basically it would just embed site link in the file and open it when you run the file)
but after considering all the stuff and after researching a bit I realized that people prefer the normal download option so yeah

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018

Yes and yes, I have huge plans for the story and all the fetishes but just gotta give me some time to get around to it :)
Thanks, I'd like to see a mother/son lactation fetish where the busty altruistic mom volunteers her time breastfeeding abandoned infants at the local orphanage. I actually knew a childless woman in her 30's who adopted a newborn and was surprisingly able to breastfeed after pumping her breasts several times a day for a few weeks. ;)

Reactions: kyukeysin
Sep 14, 2019
Thanks, I'd like to see a mother/son lactation fetish where the busty altruistic mom volunteers her time breastfeeding abandoned infants at the local orphanage. I actually knew a childless woman in her 30's who adopted a newborn and was surprisingly able to breastfeed after pumping her breasts several times a day for a few weeks. ;)
Don't expect lactation anytime soon though haha
it MIGHT appear in future but no plans for it yet

Also damn thats a touching story, I heard of a few who went out of their way to breastfeed infants, always nice to hear that

Reactions: MamaS
Sep 14, 2019
Hey, not sure why but I thought I'd mention that the game doesn't seem to work with the brave browser.
Check if somewhere in settings you have option "block third-party cookies and sites data" or something similar
if you do and it's checked uncheck it *(basically game stores data like what message you are on, money and such as localstorage and if your browser blocks that game can't function properly)

Reactions: Cdhjncf

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
How many penetration scenes are there already? Enough to enjoy the game? or just one at the end of a mountain of texts?

Sep 14, 2019
How many penetration scenes are there already? Enough to enjoy the game? or just one at the end of a mountain of texts?
I'd say wait for a little while to jerk off to it, this is really early version so there isn't anything special

next update should add a few nice scenes for enjoyment though

Thanks all working ;) By the way I must say, as a graphic designer, this game is sexy af. GL <3
Great :) I should probably mention that setting somewhere so people don't get confused if it doesn't work

Also thanks, I never had a chance to design a game so it was quite a new experience for me haha, tried to make it stand out

Reactions: Paul Newmon