Ammoman

Aug 17, 2018
Which browser, can you open inspect element (ctrl shift i on windows) and tell me if there are any errors
Browser is MS Edge and if I've done this right the screenshot should be showing you what you asked for! The error comes after pressing submit.

1569964193717.png

Gigimuka

Jul 21, 2019
Completely out of my control sadly
But it might be better this way
Once new upade with few new h scenes is ready I will release it with android version instantly
btw I have a little question, why are there many kiss scenes that have no image (image not found), and there is an error in hana (only for Android users)

Sep 14, 2019
btw I have a little question, why are there many kiss scenes that have no image (image not found), and there is an error in hana (only for Android users)
Which kiss scenes? There is only one kiss scene in the game which is Maya's CD
Also game doesn't work on Android yet, there is no download for it
(You sure you have the right game? xD)

Sep 14, 2019
Were do you find the save file So you want to delete it an start over when the new updates come out
You don't really need to because save files will work from past versions
it will just continue from where you ended up

but if you want to clear your save files you can go to devtools folder and use those tools in there

But again there is no real need for it

Sep 14, 2019
Where's the Android version?
Due to some events I am postponing work on this game till I get a new pc (my current one is quite weak and after some windows updates it completely messed up with the studio I was using for the game models/animations and such)

I have another game in the work which I am making with a different studio and it's quite possible that I might rewrite whole lust school (story mostly because it's quite meh in my opinion, it could be way better) and with some better quality models :)

I'd suggest joining our Discord for more details though

May 16, 2019
Hi, who is the Main character in this Game? At first I thought, its the dude on screenshot 2 and 3 but in the 4th on it says Mother so I'm not sure. Are we the female Student Maya?

Sep 14, 2019
Hi, who is the Main character in this Game? At first I thought, its the dude on screenshot 2 and 3 but in the 4th on it says Mother so I'm not sure. Are we the female Student Maya?
Main character is you the player, you can see what the main character model looks like in a few scenes, especially on the start in school.

Guy in screenshot 2 and 3 is just some random that can be viewed on CD you get from maya in the game

• Wow
Reactions: Leotrim Funkelwerk

vat69

Aug 21, 2018
very nice rendering,

it doesn't seem to be done with daz3d. are they from another ide that i don't know?