Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Cute looking girls but when I go to check on the Mom and Sister my money seems quadruple with extra zeros not complaining though :p

Sep 14, 2019
Cute looking girls but when I go to check on the Mom and Sister my money seems quadruple with extra zeros not complaining though :p
ah lol yeah
it was me testing the size of text
basically only first 2 numbers are correct, rest were just added as a text for testing xD
(Will delete that in next update haha)

Reactions: Mormont

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
@ Ateshi Sensei :
Have you planed an option to hide the (disturbing) menus on game screene in future releases?
Do you plan to change the font ? The used one is somewhat hard to read if textbox isn´t on full contrast.
When will the next update be released ? (route map)

I like the style of graphics, but I´m not a real fan of "overknees".
Hmm , this a very small tiny peace of an "amuise geule" from a game.
(btw I´m curious about how the game will go on and what will happen next).

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2019
@ Ateshi Sensei :
Have you planed an option to hide the (disturbing) menus on game screene in future releases?

When will the next update be released ? (route map)

btw I´m curious about how the game will go on
you can click the eye icon or press "H" on keyboard to hide everything but images/videos

I'd suggest joining discord I am really active there with images and teasers
Plan is to have next update within a day or two at max with 4 new scenes one of which is already made
Discord:

Reactions: Antwit

Yoshinolewd

Jan 12, 2018
First of all the renders look decent but jesus christ, the UI looks about as subtle as a sledgehammer. I dont mean to mean to hate but how did you look at this and were like yea thats looks fine to me. I would really give it a shot if it wasn't for the terrible UI.

Sep 14, 2019
First of all the renders look decent but jesus christ, the UI looks about as subtle as a sledgehammer. I dont mean to mean to hate but how did you look at this and were like yea thats looks fine to me. I would really give it a shot if it wasn't for the terrible UI.
Awh sorry to hear, there have been people who like the ui
I wanted it to be a bit different than all other vn ui's

melvin432

Aug 20, 2019
anyone else have an issue where if u go to mom or sisters room you just get a screen that says wait a moment that dosent change?

Sep 14, 2019
anyone else have an issue where if u go to mom or sisters room you just get a screen that says wait a moment that dosent change?
Can you dm me by any chance? Or even better can you join discord, havent heard this happen before
Wait a moment message means something went wrong