Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
cover v4.png

Overview:
Seven girls crashland on an uninhabited planet after an accident, they will have to survive until help arrives and learn how to deal with each other. Hours ago the girls were just students from different careers on route to a far away research site for different reasons. Some girls know each other but nobody was remotely prepared for the situation. The group needs to start getting along and doing something if they want to get rescued or at least survive.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-11
Release Date: 2023-04-11
Developer: Moccasin's Mirror - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.1
Language: English
Voices: English
Prequel: Lust Vessel - Lust Colony
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

4c7.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0004.png 5b2.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0008.png

Last edited by a moderator:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustSurvivor-0.2.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Akihiko

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
View attachment 2838869

Overview:
Seven girls crashland on an uninhabited planet after an accident, they will have to survive until help arrives and learn how to deal with each other. Hours ago the girls were just students from different careers on route to a far away research site for different reasons. Some girls know each other but nobody was remotely prepared for the situation. The group needs to start getting along and doing something if they want to get rescued or at least survive.

Thread Updated: 2023-08-09
Release Date: 2023-08-09
Developer: Moccasin's Mirror - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.1
Language: English
Voices: English
Prequel: Lust Vessel - Lust Colony
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2839010 View attachment 2839014 View attachment 2839011 View attachment 2839013 View attachment 2839016 View attachment 2839197 View attachment 2839012 View attachment 2839015 View attachment 2839138 View attachment 2839196
we love those types of games, (thank you much for this upload!) (y)

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
I like the heavy emphasis on yuri/futa stuff, but I can't say I'm a fan of how "save heavy" the game is. The limited-point willpower system (that doesn't really govern anything besides "will this pair of characters gain a relationship point") combined with one-time-only selections of multiple choices at a time means that the player is going to end up doing a lot of save-scumming to maximize relationships and view as many scenes as possible. In the game's early state it's not too hard to just restart and skip through everything while making different choices, but as the game adds more and more content that's going to be far less feasible of an option.
These systems could be more interesting if there was an "actual" game alongside the visual novel aspect, like combat where characters with good relationships got advantages, but I feel like Ren'Py (still) struggles with in-depth mechanics like that (at least most of the time.) Unfortunately this seems like it's going to be a game where the newest update will come out and players will just want the full gallery save to see what's new without having to actually play it.

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
This error message popped up when I tried to open the gallery:
View attachment 2842633
I'll have this fixed in v0.3 since I'm already working on it

I like the heavy emphasis on yuri/futa stuff, but I can't say I'm a fan of how "save heavy" the game is. The limited-point willpower system (that doesn't really govern anything besides "will this pair of characters gain a relationship point") combined with one-time-only selections of multiple choices at a time means that the player is going to end up doing a lot of save-scumming to maximize relationships and view as many scenes as possible. In the game's early state it's not too hard to just restart and skip through everything while making different choices, but as the game adds more and more content that's going to be far less feasible of an option.
These systems could be more interesting if there was an "actual" game alongside the visual novel aspect, like combat where characters with good relationships got advantages, but I feel like Ren'Py (still) struggles with in-depth mechanics like that (at least most of the time.) Unfortunately this seems like it's going to be a game where the newest update will come out and players will just want the full gallery save to see what's new without having to actually play it.
You might be right, but at least I have to try to do something new or at least not always the same game

Does this have Futa x futa scene?

It would be nice to have Frottage scenes
No, sorry

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Well, those designs are interesting. I'm always intrigued by characters that aren't "exactly human", but way too often aliens characters just get slappde with a different colored skin or eye, or pointy ears, and creators call it a day.
It's nice to see something truly deviating from that. And they all look cute.

I'm gonna have to try that game at some point.

Good luck, Moccasin's Mirror.

Reactions: TywinLan

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
for the first time im falling in love into a monster girl game great job Devvy can't wait for more content

Reactions: TywinLan