ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
beautiful renders..empty meaningless games choice(singular) why even give a "choice" if it is only one..lol..just an excuse to make the player feel like they are playing which they are not...much like a supermodel..great to look at...not much fun to play with :p

SkyFlameX

Jun 10, 2017
What a demo :rolleyes:
I wouldn't have minded a generic game as long as it was entertaining, however Inceton is not even going to write any full conversation then what's the point?
Mom (busy)
Big Sister (bitch then leaves)
lil sis (towel, start convo at school)
Sarah clone (call, blush, party) real subtle here
Gun Girl (my favorite) should've just shot him, it'd be more interesting
Teacher (never though Chemistry 101 would useful in such a way but who cares) she has longest dialogue here.
Friend (hey dude party? yup)

Last edited:

joeblow7314

Jul 25, 2017
Has to be said but that's a straight up ripoff of Sara from Milfy City, except that this one looks more scuffed...is this what we're doing now ? reusing models from other much more popular games for that extra attention ? I also got weird vibes of Caroline and Linda..
What do you mean, what we're doing *now*? D from DMD was in like 50% of the games that were coming out, before Patreon started the incest crackdown. One or the other sister (or both) from Big Brother was in the other 50%...

/edit: actually, might've been 33% each, between the above sets and the mother from Dreams of Desire.

Last edited:

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Very unimpressed.

Everyone looks bland as fuck, there isnt any girl that looks amazing, one of the sisters is even uglier Sara from Milfy City, the mother is Linda from Milfy City after a facial surgery done like shit, there are no choices, yet you still have the common dialogue box popping up to do stuff that you have to do without any alternative, and the story is both uninteresting and uninspired to top it all off.

Last edited:

JohnnyMarco

Jun 18, 2017
I actually never understood the success of incetons games. The games were there quite early, but apart from that? The rpgm versions are linear and have little to no story, the renders are only average at best IMO.
Basically, for My Sister Mia, excelent models and a lot of animation, and they are heavy on Male Domination, which is a extremelly popular genre, good well made Male Domination(add to that Blackmail, corruption) games will always atract a ton of players.

Snusen

May 27, 2018
Wow i actually learned chemistry today. Dont really care that the char's are re-used tbh they look good enough. How ever rather annoyed that there is literally no choices. Dont even get the option to say yes to the cosplay girl or answer the phone. Do have a feeling that its gonna end up being a bit linear.

Also the full Episode 1 is available on the patreon if anyone wants to throw $30 into the wind. :cautious:

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 234 Votes