ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Wow i actually learned chemistry today. Dont really care that the char's are re-used tbh they look good enough. How ever rather annoyed that there is literally no choices. Dont even get the option to say yes to the cosplay girl or answer the phone. Do have a feeling that its gonna end up being a bit linear.

Also the full Episode 1 is available on the patreon if anyone wants to throw $30 into the wind. :cautious:
totally pissed me off and almost lead to "delete" when all i got was "no" with that gun-toting cosplay goddess...her perky's had me hooked and i get a fucking "no"..game is not for players..its just a story we get to click on occasion...

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I haven't tried the other two since they aren't Ren'Py, so hopefully they keep up with this one! I've wanted to try the other two you mentioned.
You're missing something then. Even though I hate RPG games, My Sister Mia (renamed Living with Mia due to Patreon) is hot and has some amazing scenes. Plus, it is really funny. It's not perfect, and there are some annoying mini-games that cannot be avoided, but the overall story is amazing, and the animations are super hot.

EDIT: And for clarification, I am not a RPG, Unity, RPGM, or other platform fan. I can count on one hand games that I have played on those platforms that I actually liked (Mike Masters' College Life being another one of them). Usually when I see a game is in a platform other than Ren'py, my inclination is to move on to the next game.

Last edited:
Reactions: jaabaati
Sep 1, 2017
MC was pretty harsh on that cosplay girl (MC needs to take a chill pill) but it looks like a promising game based off the three minutes of gameplay....

Anyone want to perform their patriotic duty and contribute $30 to ze Forumland for the entertainment of thousands?

Snusen

May 27, 2018
totally pissed me off and almost lead to "delete" when all i got was "no" with that gun-toting cosplay goddess...her perky's had me hooked and i get a fucking "no"..game is not for players..its just a story we get to click on occasion...
Yea, Made me kinda debate if i should just delete it. But i'll keep it installed in case stuff changes when ever the next update comes out.

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
As a writer for inceton (I wasn’t involved in the first version of this game), there’s a reason why the options are only giving you one choice right now. As the plot progresses you’ll understand why that is.

Oh, and don’t pay much attention to the description in the op. The game will be a lot more interesting than that.

Kaldapas

May 3, 2017
Just a very short demo. Oh well at least the characters are much hotter than in milfy city.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
The full episode actually gives you an idea of what the game's about. Hope this lasts.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Thanks a bunch for that, now the direction of the story is more clear and I rather like it, so I'll be definitely waiting for chapter 2 quite eagerly :p
Definitely like all of the current chicks in the story, even if some of them resemble characters from other games like Sarah, Linda and Caroline from Milfy City, the teacher looks like Mrs. Baron from Love & Submission, can't quite put a finger on who that girl with pink highlights so strongly reminds me of, or the cosplay girl, but that's alright, they might be very similar to characters from other games, but they're tweaked enough, they do look real good :p

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Nice Renders. Nice Demo. I don't know what people are bitching about models being reused when they are getting games for Free (For those who are not spending a dime). Looking forward to the next release. Keep up the good job..

Reactions: Maddog820

tomatoblue69

Nov 4, 2018
In this new game, MC can share his mother and sister with other men? As in Living with Mia.:love::love::love: Or will be a harem game :poop::poop::poop:, no competition like F.I.L.F, Milfy City?

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Sounds unique.
Try the whole Episode 1, it is kinda unique :) The demo is a bit misleading :)

No real content so far, just a straight path to get to the end of the game.
Duh... It's a demo just to see how the characters and the game looks like.

That is a really unique story. I don't think I've ever read a similar story description.
Yeah, maybe the mod should play Episode 1, not the demo and update the description. Since the current one is kinda vague and incorrect.

3 minutes of gameplay and there's already a pattern... :confused:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Haahahah, you are right!

Wow i actually learned chemistry today. Dont really care that the char's are re-used tbh they look good enough. How ever rather annoyed that there is literally no choices. Dont even get the option to say yes to the cosplay girl or answer the phone. Do have a feeling that its gonna end up being a bit linear.

Also the full Episode 1 is available on the patreon if anyone wants to throw $30 into the wind. :cautious:
Have you played the whole Episode 1? It's anything but linear :)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 234 Votes