Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I think he knows that it is on svsomics, but that the download speed is low and if you can share the one you have for faster downloads on this site.
I already told him where it is. So, one more time. The download is on svscomics.

The only reason I can d/l fast is because I have a yearly membership to K2S.

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
No need to go to that website anymore
Page 1 has been updated (y)
IF for some reason it's the wrong link or version, then see comment 4,921 for it. I can verify this is the most recent version of Season 1, episode 10. Cheers :cool:

Reactions: Pimpslap

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
So, i played through ep10, have seen all of the hidden events, all of the girls show complete, but when I go to the phone to look at past scenes, Megan is still missing one.

I have:
Spied in shower
Recorded video
Stay at home
Get over here

So what am i missing?

Pimpslap

Dec 28, 2017
So, i played through ep10, have seen all of the hidden events, all of the girls show complete, but when I go to the phone to look at past scenes, Megan is still missing one.

I have:
Spied in shower
Recorded video
Stay at home
Get over here

So what am i missing?
The replay that is missing is Megan's first event, "Barging In". There is a bug in the most recent fixed version that makes that replay event disappear when you start a new day, but it's also possible you missed it if you chose not to barge into her room and knock instead.

Reactions: mory_num1

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
The replay that is missing is Megan's first event, "Barging In". There is a bug in the most recent fixed version that makes that replay event disappear when you start a new day, but it's also possible you missed it if you chose not to barge into her room and knock instead.
Ahh, bugger. So nothing critical. And not worth a full replay for that.

Thanks for the answer!

Reactions: Pimpslap

Tom33267

May 3, 2020
Could someone send me his save file for the ep10? I play it on android and i dont know what i do wrong to trigger the whole events...

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
I just downloaded the fixed version from Page 1, and I get an error opening all my saves.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?
<bunch of other stuff>
Any ideas what has happened?

Last edited:

sanji17

Aug 21, 2018
I have download the fix version for S1Ep10. But there is no dialogue voiced for new hidden event:

Two new "Zero fucks given" hidden events
New "Perfect Day" Event

Does these new events got voiced or none?

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
I have download the fix version for S1Ep10. But there is no dialogue voiced for new hidden event:

Two new "Zero fucks given" hidden events
New "Perfect Day" Event

Does these new events got voiced or none?
Would you be so kind as to tell me how to find the three new hidden events plz

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018

I have:
Spied in shower
Recorded video
Stay at home
Get over here

So what am i missing?
You are missing 'barging into her room'. It's when you have the option to knock or just enter.

endriux

May 5, 2018
I'm finish s10 and have some little crashes. But game is really awesome. I can't wait for next chapter :)

3.80 star(s) 234 Votes