Toplad28

Dec 30, 2018
Ia the season two on the androod version and i had upto season 7 but when i downloaded new one to continue i had the older and sister amd friend play with the guy and then parent i fucked and thats all said complete??
But how then do you get hidden events

Noor Oneal

Oct 26, 2019
I'm starting this game blindly, From the images I expect it to be great. I don't know the creator but many say that he never finishes what he started or puts on hold while working on other projects. That sounds like a red flag, Plus another thing that made it painfully obvious is that it's the same as (Milf city) art, environment, characters, school.
or maybe I'm jumping to conclusions but I'm pretty sure I'm right.
Anyway enough thinking, And more playing these milf city replica game.

• Angry
Reactions: PeteHanson

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
I'm starting this game blindly, From the images I expect it to be great. I don't know the creator but many say that he never finishes what he started or puts on hold while working on other projects. That sounds like a red flag, Plus another thing that made it painfully obvious is that it's the same as (Milf city) art, environment, characters, school.
or maybe I'm jumping to conclusions but I'm pretty sure I'm right.
Anyway enough thinking, And more playing these milf city replica game.
What you describe sounds more like ICSTOR to be honest. He's the one who hastily wraps up games with half-ass finishes, and he's the one who's basically had Milfy City on hold off and on for what feels like years now. And yes, he's even working on another project at the moment.

As for Inceton games I feel like this is one of the better developers, and they stepped up their game big time with this one here. Honestly, I'd say this game is better than Milfy City in my opinion. They're so close really, but the main reason is that I know I'm not gonna be stuck with my dick in my handing waiting a year or so for an update to this game.

D

Deleted member 2237523

Another great vn I'm looking foward to, though the release a bit confusing, s2 ep 1 and then s1 ep 10?

Noor Oneal

Oct 26, 2019
What you describe sounds more like ICSTOR to be honest. He's the one who hastily wraps up games with half-ass finishes, and he's the one who's basically had Milfy City on hold off and on for what feels like years now. And yes, he's even working on another project at the moment.

As for Inceton games I feel like this is one of the better developers, and they stepped up their game big time with this one here. Honestly, I'd say this game is better than Milfy City in my opinion. They're so close really, but the main reason is that I know I'm not gonna be stuck with my dick in my handing waiting a year or so for an update to this game.
Well, I still haven't started the game. But from your reply I have Hight expectations of this game. Milf city was one of the biggest bangers years back. Same as for (Being a Dik) one of the best bangers currently and hopefully wont have the same path as milf city.
Some creators are in for the money and some are in for their work. Some succeed some fail.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Could someone share his savefile with me? Because of the hidden event. When i click on the little bicycle in his room, nothing happens!?

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Just finished my playthrough and here are my thoughts;

The game is reasonably well made, sometimes it gets a bit laggy, possibly a memory leak. The story is good and interesting and the characters look great. The animations range from good to a bit janky. For example the last couple in the Perfect day bonus with Elizabeth are very ridged.

The voice acting is good (though it needs to be added to the new 'No fucks given content'. I also think because there are only 2 VA's for 8 female characters they all sound a bit similar. I'd say you need one or maybe 2 more VA's to cover the existing cast. I appreciated this would mean re-recording lines, but I think it would improve things. Some of the lines could also do with editing for the VA read. So instead of 'I can't, he's my *blank*' the VA just says 'I can't'. There were some instances when this seemed to happen, but they were hit and miss.

I'm also personally not a fan of the different angles or the alternate nude renders. They don't really add anything. They kind of spoil the reward for progressing with a character when you've already been able to see them nude 20 times. I'd reather the energy from these was put in to some extra posing. (for example a slightly different lips parted still for when characters are talking.) I understand that this is more time consuming than simply stripping the character or changing an angle. But I think it would really add something. See Being a DIK for details.

Reactions: PeteHanson

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Could someone share his savefile with me? Because of the hidden event. When i click on the little bicycle in his room, nothing happens!?
you should do the hidden events before that, before you can access the perfect day. there are 4 hidden events which can be found by clicking on objects in the top-right corner of the bathroom, namely the flush button, the toilet itself and two other toilet-associated objects which I can't remember

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hlextor

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
you should do the hidden events before that, before you can access the perfect day. there are 4 hidden events which can be found by clicking on objects in the top-right corner of the bathroom, namely the flush button, the toilet itself and two other toilet-associated objects which I can't remember
I thought it was these three? Toilet tissue, toilet bowl and bicycle toy in the bedroom :unsure:

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
The voice acting is good (though it needs to be added to the new 'No fucks given content'. I also think because there are only 2 VA's for 8 female characters they all sound a bit similar. I'd say you need one or maybe 2 more VA's to cover the existing cast. I appreciated this would mean re-recording lines, but I think it would improve things. Some of the lines could also do with editing for the VA read. So instead of 'I can't, he's my *blank*' the VA just says 'I can't'. There were some instances when this seemed to happen, but they were hit and miss.

I'm also personally not a fan of the different angles or the alternate nude renders. They don't really add anything. They kind of spoil the reward for progressing with a character when you've already been able to see them nude 20 times. I'd reather the energy from these was put in to some extra posing. (for example a slightly different lips parted still for when characters are talking.) I understand that this is more time consuming than simply stripping the character or changing an angle. But I think it would really add something. See Being a DIK for details.
I second that. The VA is very well done, the actors have done a good job. But I also believe that adding voice above all else must be about giving the characters a personality and not about having sound in the game. Repeating voices diminuishes that effect greatly. Perhaps messing about with the mix might make them sound sufficiently different?

I am also a non-believer in the diff angles and alternate nude. I enjoy the game immensely so far and I recognise the impressive amount of work that went into it, that's why I choose to support them but like you said I would much prefer that all the time and energy that goes into adding this would be put into the main story instead. My reasons are the same as yours, suddenly I am able to see all the models naked for no reason? and I have to interrupt the flow of the game to go look at a different angle? Big no no.

HopeFF

Oct 10, 2019
I didn't understand, he updated the season 1 after he released the season 2 or it's just some fixes in the last episode of the first season?

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
My reasons are the same as yours, suddenly I am able to see all the models naked for no reason? and I have to interrupt the flow of the game to go look at a different angle? Big no no.
I'm also personally not a fan of the different angles or the alternate nude renders. They don't really add anything. They kind of spoil the reward for progressing with a character when you've already been able to see them nude 20 times.
I don't understand these complaints. Are you two somehow incapable of just not hitting the button to see the optional nude version? Don't like it, don't hit the button!

It's like playing a game or something that has cheat codes in it, using them, and then criticizing the dev because they're in the game. Like how about just not doing it? If your feeling of progression with the characters is ruined, then you ruined it yourself.

I didn't understand, he updated the season 1 after he released the season 2 or it's just some fixes in the last episode of the first season?
There's additional content, features, and fixes. I guess maybe they wanted to add some things and make the game feel more feature complete, and also for the upcoming Steam release of season one.

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
I don't understand these complaints. Are you two somehow incapable of just not hitting the button to see the optional nude version? Don't like it, don't hit the button!

It's like playing a game or something that has cheat codes in it, using them, and then criticizing the dev because they're in the game. Like how about just not doing it? If your feeling of progression with the characters is ruined, then you ruined it yourself.

There's additional content, features, and fixes. I guess maybe they wanted to add some things and make the game feel more feature complete, and also for the upcoming Steam release of season one.
I am not sure if you read the post before replying but here's the quote that matters

" I would much prefer that all the time and energy that goes into adding this would be put into the main story instead. "

It takes a lot of extra rendering to get those features in and if most people don't like it, why do it? Imagine having more content and faster instead of that button that never gets pressed. That's the issue being discussed here.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I have a question, I don't know if that was explained in the game, Megan and Zoe are virgins?
Zoe isn't virgin. she mentions in dialogues that she has been told how good she is in deepthroat and in hidden scenes she mentions that MC's dick is the biggest dick she is ever fucked with. so i say she's quite experienced one.

Talking about megan, well, she's zoe's best friend and considering how experienced zoe is she must have taught megan some things and she could take up that huge dildo easily so i guess she's not virgin either.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
I am not sure if you read the post before replying but here's the quote that matters

" I would much prefer that all the time and energy that goes into adding this would be put into the main story instead. "

It takes a lot of extra rendering to get those features in and if most people don't like it, why do it? Imagine having more content and faster instead of that button that never gets pressed. That's the issue being discussed here.
One, you're assuming that the feature is taking away from the story or something else. You have no proof or reason to believe that. You're just making the same stupid and fact less argument that sometimes you see other people make when it comes to ANY kind of game that has an optional or bonus feature they might not like.

And you have no idea how many people do or do not like the little optional bonus feature. I actually really like it, and think it's a nice little addition to the game. But then again, I'm not someone with a special brain who sees shiny red button on screen and feels the need to press it every time causing it to ruin my immersion, feeling of "progression" with the characters (LOL), or flow of the game... I mean, it is called the slut mode button if I remember correctly... Like, come the fuck on...

3.80 star(s) 234 Votes